What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

MY STATEMENT - ''If the Indian Air Chief does not allow me to sleep with his wife ............. I will use other options''

Kehnay May Kyaa Harj Hai Bhai?:devil:

Kambakhat tu yahan bachon ke maje le raha hai. Main sab dekh raha hun. :lol:

I see you possess the same wisdom as the person in your avatar :D ... Hannibal " The Cannibal " Lecter :P

I see you possess the same wisdom as the person in your avatar :D ... Hannibal " The Cannibal " Lecter :P
Wisdom mujhme hain, traits to tujhme hain. Khaa gaya in masoomon ko. :D

this type of statement is good for indian government diverts people away from the delhi rape case! similarly good for pakistan army too diverts the blame from elsewhere.

this type of statement is good for indian government diverts people away from the delhi rape case! similarly good for pakistan army too diverts the blame from elsewhere.
Don't just post for the sake of posting.

Last thing GOI needed was this, they are bashed by public even more. People are saying GOI can't protect women, and now not even its soldiers.

So think before you make a vague post.

You should read Art of War. Man, your best ally is China and you don't know the basic strategy. Deception. All this happy go lucky nature of GOI is just for rest of the world and international media. Look how much we are open for peace. The real actions is being done by India behind the scene.

You just didn't notice. And that no one even notices. :D

Actually.. the reference is not art of war.. its a combination of "the Prince" and Chanakya's ideas.

heh......this is funny... you are insulting the Pakistan army ... Can anyone believe this guy...damn...i feel sorry for your upbringing...

Insulting?.... Do you need more names? I got more names from Wikipedia. The girl hostel of that university was for hindus who were taken as sex slaves. It's true.

Don't wanna believe. Ya, sure we don't. It happens in war and will keep on happening.

Actually.. the reference is not art of war.. its a combination of "the Prince" and Chanakya's ideas.
Sir, Deception is being followed by Chinese strategists even now.

May be your reference is more apt for this situation. Kindly explain.

MY STATEMENT - ''If the Indian Air Chief does not allow me to sleep with his wife ............. I will use other options''
Kehnay May Kyaa Harj Hai Bhai?:devil:
I am wondering, why your post isn't deleted. Have some shame.

Don't just post for the sake of posting.

Last thing GOI needed was this, they are bashed by public even more. People are saying GOI can't protect women, and now not even its soldiers.

So think before you make a vague post.

Just as an inquiry though.. How much of the reporting has now focused entirely on this issue.. and not on the rape issue anymore??(of which BTW another act has occurred yesterday..but only reported off main-steam media or in Foreign Press).

After all, if it Did take up emotions and headlines.. then that girl who died has been forgotten.. entirely.. and the issue can be hushed up without much political damage or otherwise.

Just as an inquiry though.. How much of the reporting has now focused entirely on this issue.. and not on the rape issue anymore??(of which BTW another act has occurred yesterday..but only reported off main-steam media or in Foreign Press).

After all, if it Did take up emotions and headlines.. then that girl who died has been forgotten.. entirely.. and the issue can be hushed up without much political damage or otherwise.

Cmon Oscar... the entire media is still going on the Rape case, protection for women, this has grabbed some headlines, but thats it ...

The girl has been far far from forgotten..trust me on that

Listen, the Chinese spend thrice as much as India, would that make a Indo-Sinese war a walk over for the Chinese? No. The invading forces have the most difficult job. Pakistan maintains the major bulk of its forces on the eastern border so sideling it is again unfair.

Pakistan has firepower which it can strategically use to defend against a larger force, just as India would in case of a Chinese invasion.

Infact, in a Indo-Sinese war, India would be in a much stronger position to defend itself despite numeric inferiority. Similarly, Pakistan too which makes India's job even more difficult and hence it wont happen.

Predicition is that another ceasefire will be imposed after a little media war.

Nobody is talking about a war, forget what Indian fanboys are saying. And IAF chief is not talking about attacking Pakistan , he just said using diff. options, now thats a very vague language, it could mean literally anything.

Neither Indian media nor Indian public is asking the govt. or military to attack pakistan, they are asking for a retaliatory move inflicting the same brutalities on your side that was inflicted on our side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom