What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Sir, Deception is being followed by Chinese strategists even now.

May be your reference is more apt for this situation. Kindly explain.

I am wondering, why your post isn't deleted. Have some shame.

The art of war has an element of diplomatic posturing involved.. but it mainly deals with using it to prepare for war.
The Prince and Chanakya however, both present philosophies that do not encourage war.. rather incite elements within their enemy to destroy themselves from within.

Some of the Bangladeshi posters' comments on this thread are really funny; do half these gents post in a drunken stupor? :lol:

@Oscar - you banned all the people who replied to the idiot except the idiot.. Good going there!!

The poster has been given an infraction.. depending on the count.. you get banned.
So those who got banned, exceeded their count..
please take your time to read forum procedures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cmon Oscar... the entire media is still going on the Rape case, protection for women, this has grabbed some headlines, but thats it ...

The girl has been far far from forgotten..trust me on that

Im not saying that it is.. What I am suggesting that this may be welcomed by some an an opportunity to make that happen.

Just as an inquiry though.. How much of the reporting has now focused entirely on this issue.. and not on the rape issue anymore??(of which BTW another act has occurred yesterday..but only reported off main-steam media or in Foreign Press).
After all, if it Did take up emotions and headlines.. then that girl who died has been forgotten.. entirely.. and the issue can be hushed up without much political damage or otherwise.
Sir that's the problem with Indians and especially this new breed of social workers and protestors who come out for protest as a fashion symbol. The accused has now pleaded not guilty, 3 of which at first, didn't want to go for line up and asked for hanging them.

But the change is occurring. The victims all around India are now speaking out and its not visible to international media now. Few days earlier a man was sent to jail for 3 months for eve teasing after just 6 day trial. Another man arrested for sexual exploitation of minor girl just today. The victim spoke because of current trend.l. One man sentenced to death for rape and murder of a minor. And a lot of cases are now getting pace. Many state govt.s have made laws more strict and Police are now more attentive as no govt. wants to get bashed like Delhi govt. got bashed.

Indian media as usual and as I suspected, jumped to next hot issue of LOC killings. Would you believe, no minister of higher official went to funeral of one soldier even his death caused such an uproar. Indian youth are as come out what is trending and Soldier's death doesn't mean that to them. The other soldier got full state honor, 15 lakhs from state govt. and a job to the wife of the soldier.

People think its a new wave of youth uproar, they are nothing just a bunch of FB and Twitter social worker. They hop from one issue to other, first 26/11, then Kasab, then anti0corruption, then Delhi rape and now LOC.

Also I have explained about Delhi Rape case. The uniqueness and brutality of the crime was the reason for its high shock value.

Im not saying that it is.. What I am suggesting that this may be welcomed by some an an opportunity to make that happen.

If that was the case then GoI would have taken even more tougher stand. Indian foreign minister just said we will not heed to wild calls on revenge.

Infact it is pakistan which is trying to escalate this by shutting off trade and travel routes and by not accepting flag meetings.

India is trying to reduce tension while Pakistan is doing the right opposite.

India is very good at talking.....talk talk talk talk then cricket match then again talk talk talk.....

why not STFU and do something :blah:

If that was the case then GoI would have taken even more tougher stand. Indian foreign minister just said we will not heed to wild calls on revenge.

Infact it is pakistan which is trying to escalate this by shutting off trade and travel routes and by not accepting flag meetings.

India is trying to reduce tension while Pakistan is doing the right opposite.

Far from it, The initial cool down statements came from Pakistan.. India is simply being louder about peace now after drumming it up initially. A chronological listing of statements should help clear up the matter.

Let IAF Air Chief Nak Browne take "other options", PAF will deliver a befitting response.

Sir that's the problem with Indians and especially this new breed of social workers and protestors who come out for protest as a fashion symbol. The accused has now pleaded not guilty, 3 of which at first, didn't want to go for line up and asked for hanging them.

But the change is occurring. The victims all around India are now speaking out and its not visible to international media now. Few days earlier a man was sent to jail for 3 months for eve teasing after just 6 day trial. Another man arrested for sexual exploitation of minor girl just today. The victim spoke because of current trend.l. One man sentenced to death for rape and murder of a minor. And a lot of cases are now getting pace. Many state govt.s have made laws more strict and Police are now more attentive as no govt. wants to get bashed like Delhi govt. got bashed.

Indian media as usual and as I suspected, jumped to next hot issue of LOC killings. Would you believe, no minister of higher official went to funeral of one soldier even his death caused such an uproar. Indian youth are as come out what is trending and Soldier's death doesn't mean that to them. The other soldier got full state honor, 15 lakhs from state govt. and a job to the wife of the soldier.

People think its a new wave of youth uproar, they are nothing just a bunch of FB and Twitter social worker. They hop from one issue to other, first 26/11, then Kasab, then anti0corruption, then Delhi rape and now LOC.

Also I have explained about Delhi Rape case. The uniqueness and brutality of the crime was the reason for its high shock value.

Dont fret it, its the same here.
I categorize it with western influence.. they see it happening in the west.. they wanna do what jenny and mike wanna do.
Nothing do with whatever issue it is. Just a need to be "cool".

Far from it, The initial cool down statements came from Pakistan.. India is simply being louder about peace now after drumming it up initially. A chronological listing of statements should help clear up the matter.

But as this point of time, clearly your side wanting as escalation.

Actually that's completely fine with me, if escalation by Pakistan is what is required to put pressure on GoI to do something, I am game for it.

well why always Indians threaten Pakistan???
go garagtay hain wo barastay ni
bhonknay wallay kuttay ni kaatta kartay...
soo cheerss..:D
well i supposed that IAf chief would have knoen the facts that first they attacked and the IA is unable to prove that two army mean died coz of Pak army firing
sooo he talked on a disputed issue and even threatened....
i suppose he should be in Bus as a conductor talking with such irresponsibility or maybe media caused confusions......

But as this point of time, clearly your side wanting as escalation.

Actually that's completely fine with me, if escalation by Pakistan is what is required to put pressure on GoI to do something, I am game for it.

Far from it, At this time the GoI making pro-peace statements is exactly what suits Pakistan..
So now, the focus can be brought back to the peace table since you guys are asking for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom