What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

He mentioned cease fire violations and IAF having other options..this actually underscores the IA and brings a completely new dimension of air force getting involved and cross border strikes, why would the IAF chief of all people get involved into this mix?

Is this the first time we have heard such statement from the IAF chief ?

I repeat there is only one option -> Engage special forces to do the damage, similar to what we have done in the past. There is simply no other option, atleast till we have US troops in Afghanistan, who will jump right into the picture if India really decides to move in.

Martyr's family wants govt to bring back severed head

LUCKNOW: Family members of Lance Naik Hemraj Singh, who was killed and beheaded by Pakistani troops last Tuesday, along with the villagers of Sher Nagar in Mathura, went on a hunger strike on Saturday to protest the neglect, apathy and inaction of the state and central governments.

The family and the villagers want central government to give a befitting reply to Pakistan and bring back the head of the martyr.

They also want chief minister Akhilesh Yadav to visit the village and pay tribute to the martyr, instead of announcing compensation and offering lip service.

The politicians, they said, should learn to honour those who make supreme sacrifice for the country. Senior officers of the Mathura district administration have reached the spot to pacify the villagers.

According to a PTI report, the family members and the villagers have called off their fast after getting assurance on their demands from the Uttar Pradesh government.

Lance Naik Hemraj was killed along with Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh, who belonged to Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh.

While Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan was present in the funeral of the martyr, his counterpart Akhilesh Yadav in Uttar Pradesh neither attended the funeral, not sent any representative of the state cabinet, leading to widespread criticism.

Though Yadav later announced Rs 20 lakh compensation for the family of the martyr, villagers and family members are angry over the initial neglect and apathy of the state administration.

Hemraj is survived by wife Dharmvati (28), two daughters Nirmal (7) and Shivam (3), son Prince (5), and mother Meena Devi. He joined Rajputana Rifles of the Army in 2001.

Angry villagers said that the central government should try and get Hemraj's head to maintain the dignity of his body.

Village head Dharam Veer demanded a befitting reply to Pakistan for 'cowardly act'. He said that villagers are proud of the supreme sacrifice made by the 32-year-old brave soldier and want that he should be awarded with Ashok Chakra for serving the nation.

Can't see the face of the soldier's wife. Fking UP govt. :angry:

Is this the first time we have heard such statement from the IAF chief ?

I repeat there is only one option -> Engage special forces to do the damage, similar to what we have done in the past. There is simply no other option, atleast till we have US troops in Afghanistan, who will jump right into the picture if India really decides to move in.

At this juncture there's no point in contemplating on what kind of options the IAF would take, but his statement sure will ruffle a hell of a lot of feathers in GHQ and they will be anticipating what kind of action the IAF will be taking - so completely naive to talk of such actions in advance if he really meant to do that - goes to show his statement was for some other reason.

Has he commented before on this and such cease fire violations or on the ambush by the PA?, cross border firing incidents were between the PA and IA, introduction of air force in this conflict opens up a different dimension, and sidelines the IA and this is pure IA territory...don't you find it confusing too?

At this juncture there's no point in contemplating on what kind of options the IAF would take, but his statement sure will ruffle a hell of a lot of feathers in GHQ and they will be anticipating what kind of action the IAF will be taking - so completely naive to talk of such actions in advance if he really meant to do that - goes to show his statement was for some other reason.

Has he commented before on this and such cease fire violations or on the ambush by the PA?, cross border firing incidents were between the PA and IA, introduction of air force in this conflict opens up a different dimension, and sidelines the IA and this is pure IA territory...don't you find it confusing too?

You are talking as if all of this has not happened before (including the beheadings) ?

^^ Bring back the head..
Hmmm...
Pakistan denies chopping off the head by PA soldiers,so chances are that India already has the head somewhere...

You are talking as if all of this has not happened before (including the beheadings) ?

?????

What has not happened before - the IAF getting involved in across LOC cease fire violations? and, how does the IAF getting involved help the Army in stopping or calming things down?, it just adds fuel to the fire.

^^ Bring back the head..
Hmmm...
Pakistan denies chopping off the head by PA soldiers,so chances are that India already has the head somewhere...
Yeah, we will do to our own soldier, right ?

May be we can't bring his heads, but we might come to get 10 of the enemies. Rajputana Regiment is ready. Hope the situation doesn't come to that.

Indian air chief is a nut.............Let UN investigate the matter instead of barking............oh i know why you dont want tht...............coz IOK issue will pop out again?

@Krat........... dont worry my nigga Baluch,Azad kashmir,FF,Sindh and Punjab regiments will be more than happy to bring back more scalps if u even dare to mess with us.............. remember we keep the records balanced........... You martyred 1 Pak soldier we got 2 of yours and you still owe us 8:lol:.

Yeah, we will do to our own soldier, right ?

May be we can't bring his heads, but we might come to get 10 of the enemies. Rajputana Regiment is ready. Hope the situation doesn't come to that.

They migt lose another ten...who knows.
Then GOI will be asking fir 11 heads instead of just 1.

After all according to India PA has some 'head collection' fettish...so Rajputana rifles should take that into account before any expedition.

Indian air chief is a nut.............Let UN investigate the matter instead of barking............oh i know why you dont want tht...............coz IOK issue will pop out again?

@Krat........... dont worry my nigga Baluch,Azad kashmir,FF,Sindh and Punjab regiments will be more than happy to bring back more scalps if u even dare to mess with us.............. remember we keep the records balanced........... You martyred 1 Pak soldier we got 2 of yours and you still owe us 8.
Actually India got another but I am not scoring here. Well I don't like to show more bravado on internet, but food for thought, we won't send POW this time.

After all according to India PA has some 'head collection' fettish...so Rajputana rifles should take that into account before any expedition.
IA has good tradition to give safe passage to POW. But since the lines have been crossed, this time only heads will reach.

Yaar its fun to chest thump on internet. Never felt this. :D

Actually India got another but I am not scoring here. Well I don't like to show more bravado on internet, but food for thought, we won't send POW this time.

This time round it might get pretty darn ugly.

This is not Rajputana Rifles job, they will not cross the border. This task belongs to the Indian special forces.

Last year, when there was a head-cutting, you might know just how the Indian special forces responded.

Enough said.

@Krat........... dont worry my nigga Baluch,Azad kashmir,FF,Sindh and Punjab regiments will be more than happy to bring back more scalps if u even dare to mess with us.............. remember we keep the records balanced........... You martyred 1 Pak soldier we got 2 of yours and you still owe us 8:lol:.

Sorry We also got 2, Please check the score before you post.

Back
Top Bottom