What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Script---
India defeated Pakistan and China in a fearsome battle. They established Hinduism all over the Sub-Continent again. Now they are looking to challenge Persia to France. Germany will provide them substantial help to do so. Then they will take over Russia and after doing so, they will defeat US to establish Cowistan.

In reality-- World's 50% poor people who live in under the poverty line, is in India! WTF!!

If we really wanted to take over countries and spread Hinduism there, you would be living in Bengal state of India, which would have been a 100% Hindu State in a 100% Hindu Country.

The reason it is not is because we are secular. We are not the ones with the Enemy Property Act.

Nice Script, btw.

i wish we had Jason Bourne on both sides! would be kinda cool probably Jahanzeb Butt and Jaspier Bhagat or something!

i wish we had Jason Bourne on both sides! would be kinda cool probably Jahanzeb Butt and Jaspier Bhagat or something!
Bhai, don't use Jason Bourne and give analogous names. :angry:

Jason Bourne is one of the fav. character on this forum. :D

Script---
India defeated Pakistan and China in a fearsome battle. They established Hinduism all over the Sub-Continent again. Now they are looking to challenge Persia to France. Germany will provide them substantial help to do so. Then they will take over Russia and after doing so, they will defeat US to establish Cowistan.

In reality-- World's 50% poor people who live in under the poverty line, is in India! WTF!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
thnx for this.:tup:

Bhai, don't use Jason Bourne and give analogous names. :angry:

Jason Bourne is one of the fav. character on this forum. :D

Jason Bourne v/s Rajni Kant .... no comparion

besides Pakistani intruder arrested in Gharkhal area of Jammu...trying to get a source

Sure. Hail Hitler Thakoor! Hail Swastika! Hail!! Please let me know which mm mortar or missile you are going to use.

Middle finger to the IAF Chief - Pakistan even don't take notice of a mad man like him! Thumbs up PAF

He wants to get some funds from govt. By the way, Pakistan do need to take the challenge. PAF need to increase more strength. Show some drills to them.

Not nearly as good as an Ignorant Bangladeshi.....Quite a spectacle in PDF, as seen from your above posts.

Seems like you are really a noble man. Sitting on a tank. dude don't fire. :undecided:

keep ur .2 cent post a side...also no need to poke ur nose in india's internal matter...

Poke, no poke is not something I do! I'm looking for Azadi. I'm even a member of that site, with good tamil friends. I'm tamil too if you really wanna know! Tamil... A panke a pankkeee o o o

Middle finger to the IAF Chief - Pakistan even don't take notice of a mad man like him! Thumbs up PAF

ypuuuu.jpg

yes why should he bihind while army is in media and thread starter you post these junk images for make us scared hahahahaahhaha lolz

Aman ki Asha coming on new channel Times Now. :lol:

to access our site through an anonymous proxy server (you can find an anonymous proxy server through Internet search).

Monthly Tamil magazine and online electronic e-zine

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

tamiltribuneatasia.com Please replace at by @

Back
Top Bottom