What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

batain tumharay chutye Airforce chief nay chodi hay cross woh karyga LOC aur phir jawab udar hem ilayge aur wohi jawaab tu idar likhayga samaj aye hey bhootni kay!

abey chaman har waqt humary Chief ke ek comments se tum log alert par chaley jatey ho mobilization start kar dety ho... phat jati hai kya? lol

actually india won almost entire IOC from pakistan...pakistan has some parts that they had captured before ceasefire..but they lost more and more in each war...just study various indo-pak war and you'll know..

and rann of kutch is both located in india and pakistan and is an disputed area as it was not demarcated when india got indipendence.india didn't go to war and just wanted to settle it via dialog..so,whats the problem??

Ok , I think I will spoon feed you now since you dont understand the concept of " sharing a common boundary " :lol: ... Which country controls Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir ? :azn: ... We took that from IA with a token force of tribals after Gracy disobeyed a direct order from our Governo General to send our army to Kashmir ... Who went running to UN by the way in '48 ? Considering Pakistan captured Haji Pir pass just one day before the ceasefire speaks volumes of our progress ...

No problem :D Just that you lost 980 km2 of Rann of Kutch to Pakistan ... :P Why would I have a problem if they are located in both countries ?

P.S Where's the popular Indian myth of winning 4 wars now ?

Propaganda at it best!
Maybe this is what is taught as 'military History in your schools'

No , that is from your own General's account of war but still you are unable to explain how did you win 4 war if you lost 37% of Kashmir and 10% of Rann of Kutch to Pakistan ? :rofl: I didn't claim any 4 wars won by my country , now did I ? :P

No one believes in your lies, count your qualitative and quantitative strength then come back. As far as 02 and 08 is concerned then believe yourself lucky for being spared. Check where you ministers where/are visiting and asking everyone to intervene (the third party).

What lies , kid ? :rofl:

I have mentioned only " facts " , otherwise did your army cross the border and wage war with Pakistan in '02 and '08 because that is what I said :P One wonders how do we get that lucky each time , even in 1987 when we didn't have any nuclear bomb :rofl: forget other " mobilizations " here ... " Lady luck " doesn't smile so many times , if so then Occam's razor suggests that there are other factors at play possibly ...

What lies , kid ? :rofl:

I have mentioned only " facts " , otherwise did your army cross the border and wage war with Pakistan in '02 and '08 because that is what I said :P One wonders how do we get that lucky each time , even in 1987 when we didn't have any nuclear bomb :rofl: forget other " mobilizations " here ... " Lady luck " doesn't smile so many times , if so then Occam's razor suggests that there are other factors at play possibly ...

Look around u ..or switch on any news channel u can see ur lady luck smiling in full glory like this

:D

Also more happiness in stored in for u ppl courtesy ur lady luck..:enjoy:

India couldn't give a **** in 2001/2, 2008.... Baaton k sher hain bus
Kargil mein hum ne Indian jets k saath jo kia tha ous k baad Indian Air Force has lost its balls. :sniper:

sadly one irresponsible statement from India Airfchief & keyboard warriors & tv anchors go insane! i say we should put journalists and all war mongers on the border remove army and let them kill each other! EVERY FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH!

These fking Politicians or any high level official didn't even visit the one soldier's funeral in Uttar Pradesh. People from his family and nearby place are on Hunger Strike.

Our own politicians don't respect soldiers.

Kambakhat tu yahan bachon ke maje le raha hai. Main sab dekh raha hun. :lol:

Hows it in india?...
Public opinion on ground..not what Indian media are showing..

I am sure nobody is bothered in Pakistan as petrol,and Gas shortage has gone acute and people too annoyed to give a damn about whats happening on LOC-

Hows it in india?...
I am sure nobody is bothered in Pakistan as petrol,and Gas shortage has gone acute and people too annoyed to give a damn about whats happening on LOC-
Even Indian media has tone down. Rest, people don't care here. Few protests. Opposition wants GOI to be tough.

No one cares for soldiers but they all go gaga over Shahrukh and Sachin. :angry:

Hows it in india?...

Saas bahu serial here 24/7 :cry:

sadly one irresponsible statement from India Airfchief & keyboard warriors & tv anchors go insane! i say we should put journalists and all war mongers on the border remove army and let them kill each other! EVERY FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH!

Looking eye ball to eye ball with vengeance writing cr@p against each other :rofl:

India will win though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom