What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

And no data provided by this chutia person who is pretending to be an expert but doesn't know how to write and academic piece. I bet he is a Pakistan troll on a forum.

How many times you will post this hanger news, nauseating fanboy.

I wonder how some of you become the winner sperm.
The Bhartis can't help dragging in Kamra and Drones in every unrelated thread but then you are in the same league.

lmao...its kayani issue,its not PAF issue..when PAF get orders they will do it...n could you tell me why ur daring IAF dnt even dare to cross border back in 02 n 08..infact in 08 1 jet ran off when he see PAF's jet..go get some sleep my kid,u seriously need it..
if needed,they will...pak airforce can't even protect your country from predator drones(your national bird i suppose,several thousands dead already),so,don't gloat please..enough of nonsense..

Where was he in '02 and '08 when your nation was in cocaine fueled rage and itching for war ? :azn: ... My country didn't even have BVR equipped aircrafts back in '02 and yet nobody dared cross the border ...

No one believes in your lies, count your qualitative and quantitative strength then come back. As far as 02 and 08 is concerned then believe yourself lucky for being spared. Check where you ministers where/are visiting and asking everyone to intervene (the third party).

One thing is sure..
If IAF was really that invincible and PAF was that insignificant as Indian members put it...IAF had crossed borders multiple times and had bombed targets inside Pakistan...
And no Pakistan wont start a nuclear war on one ir two targeted bombing runs by IAF.
So why IAF hasnt done it since 1971 or some kargil action?

lol..quality of indians,when hear reality then it becomes lie for them...
No one believes in your lies, count your qualitative and quantitative strength then come back. As far as 02 and 08 is concerned then believe yourself lucky for being spared. Check where you ministers where/are visiting and asking everyone to intervene (the third party).

One thing is sure..
If IAF was really that invincible and PAF was that insignificant as Indian members put it...IAF had crossed borders multiple times and had bombed targets inside Pakistan...
And no Pakistan wont start a nuclear war on one ir two targeted bombing runs by IAF.
So why IAF hasnt done it since 1971 or some kargil action?

Arre Yaar.....IAF does not take decisions on its own ....the govt. has to give the go ahead..

lmao...its kayani issue,its not PAF issue..when PAF get orders they will do it...n could you tell me why ur daring IAF dnt even dare to cross border back in 02 n 08..infact in 08 1 jet ran off when he see PAF's jet..go get some sleep my kid,u seriously need it..

because they cross border when they get the order.in 99 too,they never crossed the border,even when we are at state of war.we try to play the game clean and clear,and if needed,we can play dirty games too.remember bangladesh war??and running away seeing paf jets???do i have to post the same link again when mirages got locks on F-16 and turned them back in 1999???please,post links,dont talk gibberish..

I wonder how some of you become the winner sperm.
The Bhartis can't help dragging in Kamra and Drones in every unrelated thread but then you are in the same league.

If many like you can roam on this planet then I can't be an exception.

No one is talking about anything you have mentioned. Your Pakistani brain is bogged down by few posts I wonder how your PAF will react when will be pounded by tens of flying bomb trucks.

I posted this picture on this forum back in 2009 ( after mumbai attacks..Using my old acocunt..)now posting it again in 2013 :D
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

Listen, the Chinese spend thrice as much as India, would that make a Indo-Sinese war a walk over for the Chinese? No. The invading forces have the most difficult job. Pakistan maintains the major bulk of its forces on the eastern border so sideling it is again unfair.

Pakistan has firepower which it can strategically use to defend against a larger force, just as India would in case of a Chinese invasion.

Infact, in a Indo-Sinese war, India would be in a much stronger position to defend itself despite numeric inferiority. Similarly, Pakistan too which makes India's job even more difficult and hence it wont happen.

Predicition is that another ceasefire will be imposed after a little media war.

10:1 to 3:1 has a lot of difference. Moreover India and China are very large countries apart from Himalayas acting as a natural barrier. In case of India and Pakistan, there is no natural barrier, moreover as I said Pakistan is very shallow with 90% of its major cities and population are just on the other side of the border

Do you think India spent just billion of dollars in India–Pakistan standoff in 2001-2002 just for fun. It wanted a war so that every think is settled for once, but for nukes. In a way nukes settled the Kashmir issue.

Same as PAF and drones? But thats different.

But why wont the indian government give it a go or go go go.

Because we don't want your ethnically/religiously divided country to unite against us....
We are doing a fine job covertly...no need for war...

so,you are telling me both those belongs to india,right????lol,you re making pakistan looks bad..pakistan lost 1/3 of its population and area thats now bangladesh...want to say something on that???we never steal,we just punish.. :lol:

Really where ? Quote that part for me :azn: ...

Pakistan lost nothing , another muslim majority state was well within Jinnah's concept , ever research when your army dared to enter the East Pakistan ? Kid , only when PA was surrounded in Dhaka by Bengalis , else they were at the border :lol:

Possibly , now you may want to reiterate your earlier claim of winning 4 wars after I just enlightened you of over 84,000 km2 of Kashmir and 980 km2 of Rann of Kutch ? :D

oh man,seriously you think like a child,lame excuse..dirty games...dont u remember the dirty game of mukti bahni?? dont u remember you create hysteria in bangalis people through mukti bahni when even we are not prepared bcz of cyclone that hits east pak?? you indians played clean n fair game??? MY FOOT..
because they cross border when they get the order.in 99 too,they never crossed the border,even when we are at state of war.we try to play the game clean and clear,and if needed,we can play dirty games too.remember bangladesh war??and running away seeing paf jets???do i have to post the same link again when mirages got locks on F-16 and turned them back in 1999???please,post links,dont talk gibberish..

Back
Top Bottom