What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Very immature statement by the chief, it's more a bully! Leadership of this level must avoid passing such statements/remarks, LOC issue is purely diplomatic, let governments of both sides tackle this. This attitude won't serve any purpose except further escalation of the tension.

I just got back from my 6 am jog and log on to see this goofy headline. Deja vous! Will this transpire the same way their brilliant "cold, rough start" strategy did? :lol:

I say we extend an invitation to their air chief. Take him on a tour to PAF museum. Who knows, maybe he'll recognize some of the artifacts there. After all, they once belonged to his country before they were gifted to us as trophys.

Pakistans skies have never been friendly to enemy Indian air crafts and in the near and foreseeable future I don't ever see that changing.

Send us what you got. We can wait patiently

It's boring...

India: We all know they can't launch face-to-face attack against Pakistan... They can't scarify their 8 years of development works..

Pakistan: We are also busy in cleaning up mess on the eastern boarders. So nothing more then "Words" Only..

So stop playing politics on our nation heros (Army Jawan who are trying to protect us on the boarders).

Script---
India defeated Pakistan and China in a fearsome battle. They established Hinduism all over the Sub-Continent again. Now they are looking to challenge Persia to France. Germany will provide them substantial help to do so. Then they will take over Russia and after doing so, they will defeat US to establish Cowistan.

In reality-- World's 50% poor people who live in under the poverty line, is in India! WTF!!

Back
Top Bottom