What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How comes they enter base again and if they are hiding where is combing operation done, where they manage to hide for 36 hours, i believe media and spokes person run in complete chaos no body knows whats going on or may be I.A trying to hide big losses.
While media house has gone on panic mode, one more fresh batch of terrorists have entered Delhi now. Mumbai also got the alert just now. And new batch entered the base. Combing is going on, it will take at least 2-3 days to clear full base as its so huge. That's a disadvantage also which I have noticed now. Resources are being stretched to fullest extent. Losses might be there in manpower casualties terms but airbase hasn't stopped working even for an hour.

While media house has gone on panic mode, one more fresh batch of terrorists have entered Delhi now. Mumbai also got the alert just now. And new batch entered the base. Combing is going on, it will take at least 2-3 days to clear full base as its so huge. That's a disadvantage also which I have noticed now. Resources are being stretched to fullest extent. Losses might be there in manpower casualties terms but airbase hasn't stopped working even for an hour.
Are they using K-9 units in the search as well?

Pathankot: 6 soldiers killed; fresh explosion heard at IAF base
Jan 03, 2016, 14:31 IST Deccan Chronicle

Soldiers in Pathankot during a combing operation on Saturday evening. (Photo: PTI)

One jawan was injured after a blast during combing operation at the Pathankot air base on Sunday, where a terror attack on Saturday killed six security personnel. Five Pakistani fidayeen militants were also killed in the attack. The cause of the blast is not yet known.

Pathankot:
According to reports, three soldiers who were injured in the attack on Saturday died in hospital, taking the number of deaths to six.

Gunshots were also heard from the IAF frontier base on Sunday morning leading to speculation that a sixth terrorist could still be holed up inside.

Meanwhile, in the seventh casualty among the security forces, Lt Col Niranjan of the National Security Guard died in hospital on Sunday morning. He was injured in an IED blast while retrieving the body of a terrorist.

An eight-member team of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has reached Pathankot in Punjab to take over the probe into the attack.

Search and combing operation continued at the base a day after a gunfight that lasted over 17 hours. On Saturday, three security personnel were also killed after the attackers breached a high-security perimetre and entered the IAF base.

The attackers are believed to belong to Jaish-e-Mohammad headed by Maulana Masood Azhar of the Kandahar hijack episode.

The security around the area remained tight and defence personnel were seen patrolling the area. The technical area, where the IAF's MIG-21 fighter jets, MI-35 attack helicopters and other critical assets were stationed, was secure, they said.

Security agencies, including the Army, National Security Guards (NSG), Indian Air Force, para-military forces and Punjab Police were involved in the massive search operation inside the IAF base and nearby areas.

IAF helicopters could be seen flying over the base and nearby areas through the night and since early Sunday to assist ground forces in the operations.

Meanwhile, security was also stepped up in the national capital and several states including airports, railway stations, bus stands and other vital installations.

Police patrolling has also been intensified and every vehicle entering in the state from interstate borders is being checked thoroughly.

Tell me that's a joke. How on earth the so called second batch reach inside the base man? Where was the security?
One more terrorist just got dispatched to hell. There is a possibility that they were hidden in vicinity of base and waiting for forces get some loose then double strike. Strategy of terrorists is getting far much more deadlier than previous ones.

are you joking after red alert how they manage to enter Delhi and 3000 + service men in and outside the base how comes new batch enters i am 100% sure they are hidding something or panicked enough.

Aprox 3000 + inside and out side.
Area is so big that even 30k personnel will not be able to cover it all. I have seen it. Whoever's planned this must have thought of everything.

So, What's post operation final story? I mean official version?
Ops is still underway from start. Indian military person death count at 7 and terrorists death count uncertain as just one more was killed few minutes back.

One more terrorist just got dispatched to hell. There is a possibility that they were hidden in vicinity of base and waiting for forces get some loose then double strike. Strategy of terrorists is getting far much more deadlier than previous ones.

I hope u realize what u just said. Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom