What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who planted kudos for NSA Doval yest are scapegoating Punjab Police today. This is why terrorists will ALWAYS succeed against India.

Media is became modi bhakt
Bro, the political linkages and pro modi and against modi views should not be in this thread.. Its a bit immature for us to do that autopsy here.. Request you to take it to indian political thread.. I am sure we can have a good meaningful discussion on that there..

I hope we return the favour.
your feeling is shared and mutual among many on both sides of the border this is why the incidents continue to happen.
your only solace is that there are more incidents on Pakistani side due to war with the TTP and less on the Indian side.

but those that loose their loved ones in India just like in this incident , I doubt they will be happy since a death of one of their loved one is one too many.

rest in peace to all Indo-Pak innocent people and all those personal who give their lives trying to protect people and defend their country.

"The United States strongly condemns the terrorist attack on an air force base in the Indian state of Punjab on January 2. We extend our condolences to the victims and their families," State Department spokesman John Kirby said.

"We urge all countries in the region to work together to disrupt and dismantle terrorist networks and to bring to justice the perpetrators of this heinous act," Kirby said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom