What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry India is too catching up fast!

You don't need to worry about that, Islamic militancy on the whole is decreasing in India more so than Pakistan's.

The two vermins have now been cornered and contained. Intermittent fire is going on as soldiers are trying to capture them alive.
There may not be only two terrorists that I am again saying. Don't focus on numbers. Numbers can go up n down, doesn't matter much.

1/ The toll in the Pathankot terror attack on Sunday rose to 10 after six more jawans have succumbed to their injuries at a hospital and a Lt Colonel-rank officer was killed in a grenade blast during a combing operation.

2/ At least five explosions were heard on the second day of the siege. The bombs, including a grenade, went off as security personnel
were destroying the live explosives left behind by the terrorists during search operations.

3/ One of four injured in a grenade blast, Lt Colonel Niranjan of NSG's bomb disposal squad succumbed to his injuries on Sunday.

4/ So far, four terrorists who attacked the Air force base were killed by Indian security forces.

5/ The combing operations are still on as the security agencies believe that there may be more terrorists inside the facility. It is believed that there could be at least 2 more terrorists still hiding in the jungle adjoining the IAF base.

6/ A team of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has reached the IAF base on Sunday morning to review the situation. The Agency will take over the probe on Monday. The 12-member NIA team is led by IG K Singh.

7/ Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, who has cut short his visit to Goa on Saturday, has briefed PM Modi on the latest developments. Parrikar had held a high level meeting in Delhi on Sunday that was attended by National Security Adviser Ajit Doval and three Services chiefs.

8/ Security has been beefed across major cities, including Delhi and Mumbai, as well as Punjab and the adjoining regions of Jammu, Awantipur, Srinagar and Udhampur.

9/ GPS devices recovered from the terrorists will be scrutinized to decipher the route the terrorists took to enter India and the IAF base.

10/ The attackers, believed to be from the Jaish-e-Mohammad goup (JeM), said to have infiltrated from Pakistan. Speculation was rife that the terror strike was jointly planned by (JeM) and Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence.
Pathankot terror attack Day 2: Fresh firing heard, NSG commando martyred - 10 latest developments | Zee News

You are too navie or acting stupid. :sick:

Just search for them on Google. You'll enlighten yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth is just too bitter for them swallow.

Yesterday I posted my view like to share it once more with my Indian members

"No sane Pakistani member celebrate death of a service men by senseless barbaric act of aggression but after false allegation against Pakistan army and ISI we have to defend ourselves"

RIP to all martyred in the line of duty.

@ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey @PARIKRAMA @Parul
Now that the terrorists have been cornered as per the media, should we try to capture them at least one alive or kill them?
Personally i would like to know more from captured alive terrorists.. The planning and execution plus the fact that they are rigging even dead bodies suggest they are not nomal militants that we encounter on a regular basis..

This may turn out to be a new beginning where far more urban terror and tactics with sadist mentality would be used and this attack becomes a pre cusor for all that.. We must find out where they trained, where they got arms and who is financing such training.. how many more like them.. There is a lot to find if we can get one of them alive..

In future, i do say we should stop looking for a alive capture.. the casualties are a concern for us with such tactics used by terrorists.. so better shoot at sight for future ops...

Suddenly the "successful" operation led by Ajit Doval at PathankotAttack became a failure of "Punjab Police"

@balixd
After Gurdaspur attack Indian Govt mums over the issue i believe they are hiding something like Khalistan angle ? what you think.

Khalistan angle ? Oh yeah a nice way to shift the the blame. Even at the peak of Khalistan movement there has never been an attack on military base.

And Government of India is only going to respond after the end of whole Operation

Media reports that firing still continues? Didnt your guys announced the base being cleared earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom