What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Adarsh Liberals => Terrorism has no religion, especially the religion of peace.
I am waiting for Digvijay singh's tweet about RSS saazish
12batla1.jpg

@RISING SUN
I think you are right.. We may have under estimated the tactics and the strategy used by terrorists. Placing a grenade without pin in a dead corpse speaks volume of about the fact that they dont want to leave any trace for any investigation.

The level of training and tactics are eye openers.. Perhaps it tells us that the era of normal trained hardcored militancy is gone and now may be we may see a far better trained urban warfare tactics using and sadist persona based terrorists.

We better gear up for more such attacks.. We perhaps need to revisit our strategy of standard ops and capturing them alive planned steps of ops.
Not under the body but a soldier took it and gernade exploded causes injuries to nearby standing Col and other soldiers.

When APS happened
What India did => #IndiawithPakistan

When this is happening
What Pakistan is doing => #PathankotDramaAttack

Says a lot about difference between two nations.
Above that here windy & balinxd & bratva are calling Indian military personnel dumb, and not a single moderator takes action. Says a lot about their misplaced priority.

@balixd
After Gurdaspur attack Indian Govt mums over the issue i believe they are hiding something like Khalistan angle ? what you think.

New Delhi: The government got wind of the plan by Pak-based terrorists to attack a defence establishment in Pathankot on Friday morning itself after which National Security Advisor Ajit Doval held a meeting with officials of defence and home ministries besides Intelligence Bureau, RAW and other agencies.
In fact, an advanced team of about 50 Black Cat commandos was rushed to Pathankot in a special aircraft on Friday evening itself, while about 110 more rushed by late night, hours before five heavily armed terrorists attacked the Pathankot air-base.
READ ALSO
Agencies intercepted 4 calls by terrorists
Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (Western Air Command) Air Marshal S B Deo was sent to the location to personally supervise and coordinate with the Army, NSG and local police for exchange of information and operational details. Sources said shops in the area were closed down to avoid collateral damage.
Sources in Delhi said the agencies connected the dots of the attack on Friday itself after it was learnt that Gurdaspur SP Salwinder Singh was abducted along with his jeweller friend Rajesh Verma and cook Mohan Lal in the early hours.
Sources said the five attackers may have entered India on the intervening night of Thursday and Friday (New Year's eve) from a spot near Bamiyal village in Pathankot, located close to the international border.
READ ALSO
Timely intel averts major political setback for govt
A senior counter terror official said, "It is too early to conclude but it appears that the terrorists crossed over from Shakargarh in Pakistan to Bamiyal village and later changed into army uniform before kidnapping Salwinder Singh." This route is often used by drugs smugglers as well, said sources.
Salwinder Singh was released after one hour, but Punjab police and intelligence agencies smelt a possible major terror plan considering the abductors were carrying assault rifles and equipped heavily to carry out a big attack like like 26/11.
Sources said by dawn, IB and RAW had managed to decode the plan through interception and inputs.

Not under the body but a soldier took it and gernade exploded causes injuries to nearby standing Col and other soldiers.

Pictures of Four Terrorist is available on Google. Help yourself, none of the Terrorist is Sikh. :lol:

Spare me your efforts dear, helis were in the sky for Recon, they must have had FLIR or thermal fitted so vegetation or no vegetation, thats out of question

You seem to be a misinformed about FLIR.
Look for example at the Eric Frien Manhunt which took the US security forces over a month to capture the perp.
They used over a million dollar worth of resources next gen thermal cameras, armored cars, siege vehicles, sniffer dogs and personnel numbering over a 1000.
4 or 5 Helis fitted with thermal imaging cameras couldn't penetrate the thick foliage and had to wait till fall until Eric Frien was finally captured.
So get your facts straight, dear.

Above that here windy & balinxd & bratva are calling Indian military personnel dumb, and not a single moderator takes action. Says a lot about their misplaced priority.
If my post is in voilation of any set criteria, please le me know, i will apologize and amend my post.....if you are galking about my earlier post then i have said earlier too that itbwas not intended at deceased soldiers but those dumbos conducting the Op and INDIAN members here with us on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom