What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till now 5 terrorists have been dispatched to hell. But they laid many boobytraps and bombs here n there. It is costing us a lot.

Just in two GARUD commandoes injured, one more blast.

The archive of Modi's petty taunts about Manmohan Singh's Pakistan policy kind of weaken our PM's attempts to appear statesmanlike now
Yes and this is the right time to pay modi back with the same coin.

Bravo

I hope our media will think twice now before running those planted PR stories about Ajit Doval's genius at spycraft and counter-insurgency

My sincere apologies to Indian members and iys not good to make fun of others in harsh times, but you guys have made a laughing stock of yourself....... I mean you guys were tapped into the coms, heli in the sky, your Intel Agencies were proactive, NSG and other SF on ground and still can't clear a damn base, its almost 36 hours and you thought you had cleared the base but it was not, you still had attackers hiding inside......
@Horus ..... Ab mein kua bolon, :haha:

You talking about time??? get life.... whole world about your rescue operation:omghaha: wic continued more than 6 months at Gayari sector . Still you didn't recovered all dead bodies. Very longest dead bodies rescuing operation in the world definitely a guinness record.

Does it mean dead bodies were rigged to ensure casualties of forces when they come for checking?
Reports are there that during body checks a dead terrorist got blown, there are possibilities of bombs inserted in terrorist s bodies as well. We didn't see this at this level in past.

@MaarKhoor if the pics posted earlier are to be believed-indians find them to be true - then these guys were packing 12.7mm, few rounds of this bad boy in their Asses ........ops i mean Assets then they won't need to worry about Smoke
12.7 mm big gun can bring helo down...

The two vermins have now been cornered and contained. Intermittent fire is going on as soldiers are trying to capture them alive.

@MaarKhoor if the pics posted earlier are to be believed-indians find them to be true - then these guys were packing 12.7mm, few rounds of this bad boy in their Asses ........ops i mean Assets then they won't need to worry about Smoke
which pics?

1919495_10153970151274406_2511732292252652576_n.jpg

:( :( :(
RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom