What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard there was a second bomb attack on the base. Can anyone confirm this?
There have been multiple blast inside the military area. Hard to guess as area is very big in area. Currently two more terrorists are suspected inside the base.

What?
Uh huh LOL.
How many terrorist attacks happen in Pakistan as compared to India? By the looks of it it is the other way round.

Denial will only get you so far.
Attacks in Pak are decreasing while they r increasing in Ind. Better join us against them, or one day they will burn you along with us!

After receiving one by one returngift,
Modi must ensure that whenever he need to be a decent"शरीफ"he would choose ajmer except nawaj.

They were only using their coms much before they attacked, the compound is huge and has dense vegetation, helis or not it is very hard to work within such parameters.
Spare me your efforts dear, helis were in the sky for Recon, they must have had FLIR or thermal fitted so vegetation or no vegetation, thats out of question

if there are 18 casualties then why the official figure is 3 or 4?
Numbers of casualties are not clear as of now. It might be 5 or it might be more but nobody is releasing information on ops as of now.

Probably taking a nap and waiting to smell the morning coffee..........nah they mist have moved the assets, but th again if they were dum enough to leave two tangos alove then anything is possible
@ranjeet
Hidding some thing.... for Indian Govt.

For every one; this what a cover up looks like...
Ops were finished 24 hours ago... now they are still ongoing...
Casualities were 2... now 10... and counting...
No photos of dead terrorists yet...

I have sever doubt that they failed to reach tech area as claimed

25 Pakistan military personnel were killed PAF Badaber attack.Says a lot about Pakistan military professionalism.
You keep dragging Pakistani casualties into discussion to make your self look good, let me remind you that most of those personal were martyred inside the compound Mosque while performing their morning prayers.

The archive of Modi's petty taunts about Manmohan Singh's Pakistan policy kind of weaken our PM's attempts to appear statesmanlike now

Casting aspersions at the dead seems to be the 'in' thing these days.

@ranjeet
Hidding some thing.... for Indian Govt.
Considering how media live streamed 26/11 security agencies don't divulge much information while the operation is still on, what media is getting is update from local police not forces which are engaging the terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom