What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we did not sustain 25 fatalities like Pakistan military in PAF Badaber attack.
Better not engage trolls
This pretty teen poster never have faced combat situation in his life
Guys like these piss in their pants when actual life of death situation arrives

It would be perfect with the current standards.... There is nothing wrong in making fun on the terrorist attack on another country...c
I apologies man, but i blame the indian members here, they were all here with chest thumping yesterday, jumping up abd down like a clown yesterday, but now the cat is out of bag, it doesn't look preety as itbwas suppose to be......so am not really laughing at the terror attack, its these idioys am laughing at and some members of your govt and.....the security forces conducting the Op

@balixd
Sir 36 hours and no heli or Plane dammaged ? may be they are hidding something. what you think.
The terrorists could not enter technical area.

This portion of the air base comprises some administrative office buildings, canteens, housing, the officers’ mess, airmen’s mess.

The proof is Mi-35 heli are taking off and landing from the base even during attack with impunity.

The attackers came looking for military victims in an area that has no territorial dispute during peace time. Military people and assets are the targets here. The civilians killed were collateral damage.

Given the tenor, strategic nature and choice of target, this looks less and less like an terror attack and more like an act of war and should be treated as such.

My hypothesis here.

As the reported terrorist attack did not yield the desired results even after the announced elimination of all threats so now they have placed one or two so called terrorists and LEAs etc are going to catch one or two ALIVE. These will spill the beans as how they got trained and were instructed/funded by ISI. Govt will get two desired(supposely) results out of this:

1: Blame Pakistan openly for this act with LIVING proof as Indian media rather our likes of Geo would also find the family and homes of the so called terrorists in Bahawalpur.
2: The Govt will divert the criticism on it and this new capturing of guys ALIVE would be making the headlines thus overshadowing the statements of local on how the barricades were removed and shops got closed early.

Same old drama as Mumbai. I am hell bored with these Bollywood styled dramas.

I apologies man, but i blame the indian members here, they were all here with chest thumping yesterday, jumping up abd down like a clown yesterday, but now the cat is out of bag, it doesn't look preety as itbwas suppose to be......so am not really laughing at the terror attack, its these idioys am laughing at and some members of your govt and.....the security forces conducting the Op
Looks like you forgot about Pakistani members who were jumping up and down as initial reports during Badaber attack said not deaths only to run away after 29 dead were confirmed by Ispr.

All are suicide bomber, age b/w 20 - 25 yrs

My sincere apologies to Indian members and iys not good to make fun of others in harsh times, but you guys have made a laughing stock of yourself....... I mean you guys were tapped into the coms, heli in the sky, your Intel Agencies were proactive, NSG and other SF on ground and still can't clear a damn base, its almost 36 hours and you thought you had cleared the base but it was not, you still had attackers hiding inside......
@Horus ..... Ab mein kua bolon, :haha:
Perhaps you should pay a visit to see how big the military area is in Pathankot. And anyway congrats for happiness.

I hope you can sleep at night after laughing at dead people. Disgusting.

I and my 3000 other school mates who prayed for the APS tragedy will laugh next time when something similar happens (God Forbid)

Yes they hiding smoke from burning migs and helis.
@MaarKhoor if the pics posted earlier are to be believed-indians find them to be true - then these guys were packing 12.7mm, few rounds of this bad boy in their Asses ........ops i mean Assets then they won't need to worry about Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom