What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above that here windy & balinxd & bratva are calling Indian military personnel dumb, and not a single moderator takes action. Says a lot about their misplaced priority.

Kindly point out where have i made any such remarks....
Little guessing who is keen to score points at the unfolding events.

No such announcment was made, combing op was on all night and contact was made this morning.
Exactly. Whatever misinformation is being spread by prestitues will bring shame to news agency. Further there have been 2nd attack from fresh batch of terrorists just now.

Practice what you preach.
All the chest beating I'm seeing in this thread is from pakistanis.
We have chest beating bcz we are the most hurt country by terrorism. And sadly India now have a major hand in it. Still we are against all forms of terrorism and care for the victims irrespective of borders. But beware, if u continue feeding them for Pakistan, they will bite u one day!

Suddenly the "successful" operation led by Ajit Doval at PathankotAttack became a failure of "Punjab Police"
why is that?
is it because he miscounted the number of terrorists?
the issue of missing 5th terrorist who never was or was there but got away?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Whatever misinformation is being spread by prestitues will bring shame to news agency. Further there have been 2nd attack from fresh batch of terrorists just now.
How comes they enter base again and if they are hiding where is combing operation done, where they manage to hide for 36 hours, i believe media and spokes person run in complete chaos no body knows whats going on or may be I.A trying to hide big losses.

Not quite, fresh troops reaching the base as of now mate. Firing taking place from two places from within the base.
Firing is happening from multiple sides. It's not clear how many more are there. Further 2nd batch of fresh terrorists have entered the scene now. It is becoming bloodbath. They are really hardest trained terrorists may be on the scale of 26/11. Things are becoming messy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom