What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you joking after red alert how they manage to enter Delhi and 3000 + service men in and outside the base how comes new batch enters i am 100% sure they are hidding something or panicked enough.
Exactly I am also saying the same. There were 2-4 groups of terrorists. First one identified early and engaged, 2nd entered the scene now. Third group has travelled to Delhi I believe in overnight journey. Another group no known status.

are you joking after red alert how they manage to enter Delhi and 3000 + service men in and outside the base how comes new batch enters i am 100% sure they are hidding something or panicked enough.
no new batch bs they(2) hid in a building during combing operation ,started firing ,1 dead another cornered trying to capture alive.

We have chest beating bcz we are the most hurt country by terrorism. And sadly India now have a major hand in it. Still we are against all forms of terrorism and care for the victims irrespective of borders. But beware, if u continue feeding them for Pakistan, they will bite u one day!

Wow the denial is strong in this one.:coffee:

Exactly I am also saying the same. There were 2-4 groups of terrorists. First one identified early and engaged, 2nd entered the scene now. Third group has travelled to Delhi I believe in overnight journey. Another group no known status.
And the onfo source ? please don't quote Indian media.

are you kidding 30k soldiers not able to cover an air base ?
Buddy if you come on the ground, you will know. Mix of hilly and low level terrain is difficult a knowledgeable person can understand that. I have been to that whole place three years back, that is how I know it.

And the onfo source ? please don't quote Indian media.
It's mixed of many sources, might be wrong, might be correct. I am no GOD who will know things. Just using logical count and getting the details.

Buddy if you come on the ground, you will know. Mix of hilly and low level terrain is difficult a knowledgeable person can understand that. I have been to that whole place three years back, that is how I know it.
Please correct your facts for covering 75 acres only you need 30000 plus soldiers....

I hope your media is being a hogwash over this incident.
Is it still going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom