What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was claimed by news channels quoting their unexplained sources. Government has already made it clear its a long operation and multiple terrorists are involved with number uncertain. Will take at least 2-3 days to clear the things.

Interesting.... What about other things which media is claiming based on "their unexplained sources"?

Anyway - don't want to derail the topic. Best of luck and may the fallen soldiers rest in peace.

Are they using K-9 units in the search as well?
All relevant authorities have been pushed to keep things contained inside the military zone as nearby is full of civilians just near highway. Big danger, can't allow them to slip from military area.

Yes it seems some sort of incident is going to happen in busy transportation place. GOD forbid if something bad happens above that. Things are very much messy. NSG and GARUD have their resources hand full now. PARA commandoes have been called now.

wtf ... God speed to the jawans.

Interesting.... What about other things which media is claiming based on "their unexplained sources"?

Anyway - don't want to derail the topic. Best of luck and may the fallen soldiers rest in peace.
Buddy media is claiming a lot of things. We don't go by that. We have our sources, media people have theirs. Hope that clears.

I hope u realize what u just said. Sigh!
I know, consequences are great but are we not human beings who will bear everything but go ahead in improving things. Don't you think.

He was a handsome guy. Condolences to the family of departed ones.

Thank you

And yes he was indeed a great solider and a wonderful father.

CXx3namUQAAGtuP.jpg

ANI ‏@ANI_news 2h
Shop owner Prashant hit by bullet yesterday in Pathankot.

CXyC6cwUkAIHYN7.png

12:26 AM - 3 Jan 2016 · Details

THank god , no civilian causalities.. collateral damage could be far more damaging

@Zarvan Any update on the paper of injured you posted...

And the onfo source ? please don't quote Indian media.
I can tell this much at this moment that it is a revenge attack for a hanging given to a person. But level increased to bring recent connections down. Can't disclose more I believe. And please note this one was mere speculation from my side. Please don't shoot me.

India really needs to recheck its forces two days and you have failed to clear your one of the most crucial Air Bases. Air Base which is equipped with expensive Fighter Jets. Pakistani Media is now quoting Indian media and saying death toll is now 11

ANI ‏@ANI_news 2h
Shop owner Prashant hit by bullet yesterday in Pathankot.

CXyC6cwUkAIHYN7.png

12:26 AM - 3 Jan 2016 · Details

THank god , no civilian causalities.. collateral damage could be far more damaging

@Zarvan Any update on the paper of injured you posted...
Looking for other info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom