What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is more. Intelligence knew about attack a night before. Annnnd.....wait for it
They hijacked a vehicle just across international border and then abandoned the vehicle on the road!
and used the phone of Indian officer to call ISI head to ask what to do next.

wonderful. even Americans never had such luck and dumb terrorists.

I mean, the "terrorists" decided to use the phone of the abducted Indian official to call Pakistan seeking further instructions " :)) what better way to identify themselves?

Look, the terrorists have nothing to hide. Any attack on India will be by Pakistan. Congo terrorists wont really attack us. So why hide. But they made this mistake by calling. Terror alert was issued yesterday due to this. Airbase ws ready.

It need not be by us, anyone who wants peace to get derailed.

Remember a article stating every time Indian PM visits pak , payback is in blood.
absolutely buddy we know that. but some of us don't understand that and start bashing each other

Anyways such dramas will happen. Pakistan India has mistrust issues at astronomical level but at the end of the day both countries are need of peace for a greater good. Such incidents will come as speed breakers in the road leading to peace. Patience is the key.

Peace process will continue. I hope we see peace in my lifetime.

Anyways such dramas will happen. Pakistan India has mistrust issues at astronomical level but at the end of the day both countries are need of peace for a greater good. Such incidents will come as speed breakers in the road leading to peace. Patience is the key.

Spot on! The mistrust is being used by these elements. when you already "know" who you are going to blame, it doesnt matter who actually does this attack. But both sides should remember that the civilian govt and the civilian population on both sides largely agree on peaceful existence of each other.

@Irfan Baloch

No need to get anxious and lose your cool.

Let's just agree, who ever were behind this..
Rot in hell, either Pakistani or Indian.

All i am hearing is two terrorist got killed from last one hour..

ONE INDIAN SECURITY OFFICER KILLED. HE WAS FIRST TO FACE THE TERRORISTS.

Look, the terrorists have nothing to hide. Any attack on India will be by Pakistan. Congo terrorists wont really attack us. So why hide. But they made this mistake by calling. Terror alert was issued yesterday due to this. Airbase ws ready.
I mean something is called plausible deniability we never get that :( our bases attacked and AWACs destroyed that were only risk to Indians .. but the terrorists never called or left their passports how bloody unfair

Irfan Saheb, i hope this level of sarcasm will be allowed in case of an attack on Pakistani soil( God forbid any ) as well.

We know our media is pathetic and blames Pakistan on the drop of a hat but does that mean we should make fun of situations like these.
only and only reason that the scumbags that are killed are terrorists
and there is no material loss

hence I was taking a liberty to joke a bit

understand the difference

Irfan Saheb, i hope this level of sarcasm will be allowed in case of an attack on Pakistani soil( God forbid any ) as well.

We know our media is pathetic and blames Pakistan on the drop of a hat but does that mean we should make fun of situations like these.

Let him, nothing new really... usually starts with a denial and then they finally admit it was them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom