What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go sir. News coming in that abducted SP Gurdaspur's phone was used to call handlers in Pakistan. Can you believe it?!
Very irresponsible of them to bring Pakistan when its still going on and situation is not clear yet..They are very competent in jumping toward conclusion..this incident look very vague

NSG was waiting there to take the terrorists on. Terrorists neutralised on the outer cordon of the airforce base...far away from the technical area.

oh dam it
so lame
why dont these noob terrorists use another method

always predictable.

40b26dca990e385126560a84ad1a14ab.jpg

And there is more. Intelligence knew about attack a night before. Annnnd.....wait for it
They hijacked a vehicle just across international border and then abandoned the vehicle on the road!

Pakistan is insignificant to India..you are neither an economic competitor nor a force that could become equal with us in any foreseen future...why would we carry out such attacks and blame you ?are you in your right state of mind? Do you know how silly you sound ?

PS:NDTV is reporting that jaish e mohammad of Pakistan maybe behind this attack.
what fart was that?

PS.. read this ..

Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat - The Express Tribune

-TERROR ALERT WAS ISSUED YESTERDAY.

-AIRBASE WAS ALERTED AND WAS READY. AIRCRAFTS WERE MOVED.

-GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL SAID, ATTACK IS BY FRINGE ELEMENTS AND WILL NOT CHANGE PEACE PROCESS.

NOW SEE THIS PAKISTANIS, THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR NATIONS. ATACKS BY YOUR TERRORISTS LOOK WEAK BECAUSE WE ARE ALWAYS PREPARED.

Looks like someone is very happy to see us under attack.

Attack started 3-4 hours ago.[/QU
Looks like someone is very happy to see us under attack.

Attack started 3-4 hours ago.
no buddy we are not happy at all/ we are very sad. if this attack happened because of peace talk then i don't want this peace talk where innocent human have to sacrifice life.

Indian intelligence fortunately knew about this plan last night and took enough precautions.

I think yes. Few moles, passing on IAF base photos,
Arrest of spies, IB is very much on track. But not ahead .

Still could not prevent it from happening.

why:cray:
does that mean your also gonna let the guy keep this as his status? "Certified Hindutvadi Terrorist"
well if he wants to be then fine .. at least he wont blame us for banning him.

back to story
I was just predicting the expected /scripted end of this story just like last time
Indians blew up the boat themselves and claimed that the "terrorists" did it to themselves but when an official narrated a differnt story, the poor guy got the chop.

Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat - The Express Tribune

I am sure this time, such discrepancy wont happen. I mean, the "terrorists" decided to use the phone of the abducted Indian official to call Pakistan seeking further instructions " :)) what better way to identify themselves?

-TERROR ALERT WAS ISSUED YESTERDAY.

-AIRBASE WAS ALERTED AND WAS READY. AIRCRAFTS WERE MOVED.

-GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL SAID, ATTACK IS BY FRINGE ELEMENTS AND WILL NOT CHANGE PEACE PROCESS.

NOW SEE THIS PAKISTANIS, THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR NATIONS.

Anyways such dramas will happen. Pakistan India has mistrust issues at astronomical level but at the end of the day both countries are need of peace for a greater good. Such incidents will come as speed breakers in the road leading to peace. Patience is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom