What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone trying to derail peace process ?

One side is being hit , next will be the other side.

Viola , NO PEACE.

I hope India does not retaliate similarly. I would love to see the peace process continue. We can absorb a few strikes by desperate forces.

poor Indian officer. hope he lives to tell the tale.
by the way what route did the terrorists take? this time I think they would have walked from Muridkay to Karachi then swam to Goa.. then walked all the way to Pathankot, got tired and ambushed by forces

last time they walked all the way up north to Kashmir and then walked all the way back down into Indian Punjab and then died before they could reach anywhere important.

There you go sir. News coming in that abducted SP Gurdaspur's phone was used to call handlers in Pakistan. Can you believe it?!

2 down.. 2 to go. All equipments & aircrafts safe. No damage to any assets so far.

What are you going on about. 2 terrorists are alive and inside a building situtated in the base area. Op is ongoing. Please lets have a serious discussion especially by a person like you.
buddy we are serious and keep praying for poor humans. because number one reason humanity, second if indian forces failed to kill them quick then all blames on pakistan. thats why I'm praying indian forces kill them quick that way indian forces and government will stay happy that they can defeat all pakistan attacks.

I hope India does not retaliate similarly. I would love to see thepeace process continue. We can absorb a few strikes by desperate forces.

It need not be by us, anyone who wants peace to get derailed.

Remember a article stating every time Indian PM visits pak , payback is in blood.

dcb7fdb22034d6207b6d68ff0162b9af.jpg

a little too much to drink this new year ?

good idea.. just give the terrorists enough time to gather all their passports, visas, family tree, service cards, and letters and use the photocopiers to make copies for NDTV etc to help with their identification.
you made your point mate. saying the same thing too many times will only cause loss of potency of your point. Lets wait to see what intel they gather and show as proof.

buddy we are serious and keep praying for poor humans. because number one reason humanity, second if indian forces failed to kill them quick then all blames on pakistan. thats why I'm praying indian forces kill them quick that way indian forces and government will stay happy that they can defeat all pakistan attacks.

Sure it is being blamed on Pakistan. But look at the beoader picture. That is the peace process. After so many God damned years we have finally moved forward. I pray that we will quite,y absorb this attack and continue the peace process.
sadly I see right wing forces like Shiv Sena etc putting pressure on Modi.

UPDATE

NO DAMAGE TO AIRCRAFT

2 REMAINING TERRORIST HAVE BEEN CORNERED IN NON TECHNICAL AREA.

Just as per the plan. Attack happening in the dark and terrorists easily neutralized without any damage
I am assuming NSG commandos are already in the scene

Yes they reached the scene even before the commencement of the attack. :lol:

you made your point mate. saying the same thing too many times will only cause loss of potency of your point. Lets wait to see what intel they gather and show as proof.
I know what you are saying.. i sorry just couldnt stop myself
plot is the same. ok i will wait out for more

over and out

and also pray that unlike last year no Indian official looses his job by narrating a story contradicting the official narrative ..
Pakistan is insignificant to India..you are neither an economic competitor nor a force that could become equal with us in any foreseen future...why would we carry out such attacks and blame you ?are you in your right state of mind? Do you know how silly you sound ?

PS:NDTV is reporting that jaish e mohammad of Pakistan maybe behind this attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom