What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean something is called plausible deniability we never get that :( our bases attacked and AWACs destroyed that were only risk to Indians .. but the terrorists never called or left their passports how bloody unfair

Sadly that would be the failure of your intelligence agencies that they could not pin point the source. Dont get angry that we have better inteligence forces who intercepted yesterdays call and saved all the aircrafts inthe base.

a little too much to drink this new year ?
I deleted this post after learning about the death of a security official.

:(

RIP

He made the supreme sacrifice
sometimes that makes the entire difference and buys time for the cavalry to arrive. 2 airport security guys in Karachi engaged the TTP terrorists for long enough for the SSGN commmandos to arrive
although they died but delayed the terrorists long enough to get cornered and eliminated.

4 down now. Terrorists completely neutralised now.

Irfan Saheb, i hope this level of sarcasm will be allowed in case of an attack on Pakistani soil( God forbid any ) as well.

We know our media is pathetic and blames Pakistan on the drop of a hat but does that mean we should make fun of situations like these.
buddy we are not making fun. we we worrying that this will lead into new problems between pakistan and indian plus because they will use muslim names as identity that will cause more problem for muslim living in india and around the world. honestly we really sad and praying that indian forces kill these human waste as soon as possible

I deleted this post after learning about the death of a security official.

sometimes that makes the entire difference and buys time for the cavalry to arrive. 2 airport security guys in Karachi engaged the TTP terrorists for long enough for the SSGN commmandos to arrive
although they died but delayed the terrorists long enough to get cornered and eliminated.
Six soldiers are injured.

TWO INDIAN SECURITY GUARDS UNACCOUNTED, MAYBE DEAD

FIRING ONGOING

only and only reason that the scumbags that are killed are terrorists
and there is no material loss

hence I was taking a liberty to joke a bit

understand the difference

I do understand it , sir.

I am just hoping that things will be taken in a similar light note when tables will turn :)
Here we go, Hindu Extremists up to their dramabazi again.

We are born this way. Deal with it .

besides ..melon sized balls are quiet large..
not necessarily...
IMG_6904.JPG

GOVERNMENT CONFIRMING: PEACE PROCESS WILL CONTINUE!

That is very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom