What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly that would be the failure of your intelligence agencies that they could not pin point the source. Dont get angry that we have better inteligence forces who intercepted yesterdays call and saved all the aircrafts inthe base.
i agree with you but one thing left in question mark. u said your intelgence forces are better agree with you. you said inteligence forces intercepted yesterday call then how come they still enter? thats big question mark. that strongly prove how strong your intelligence forces are but i still respect your opinion that your forces are better.

The remaining 2 terrorists should be caught alive and shown to the world so that we could know where they are from.

comparing attacks on Indian bases and Pakistani bases

attacks on Indian bases are badly foiled. the terrorists make schoolboy errors. bring all the evidence with them to help identifying the evil ISI.

attacks on Pakistani bases are mostly successful. the terrorists either escape or die by design leaving no trace about their handlers.

conclusion, Pakistani airbase security sucks balls of melon size
Indian base security rock hard like there is no tomorrow

side note:
normally these "foiled" attacks in India happen when there is not much Masala left in the news against Pakistan. ;)
These happen to stall the rising democratic face of pakistan specially when ever democratic government does anything positive related to India by its own without giving much importance to Army head!!

Modi;s travel to Pakistan on Sharif;s bday is not good digestion for PA. They are having diarrhea and they are creating nusience now.

i agree with you but one thing left in question mark. u said your intelgence forces are better agree with you. you said inteligence forces intercepted yesterday call then how come they still enter? thats big question mark. that strongly prove how strong your intelligence forces are but i still respect your opinion that your forces are better.

I will explain. Yesterdays call intercepted. All aircrafts moved. Airbase was made ready. Only people on our side who died were the ones at the gate. The first responders. You do realise that exact time they will attack is not known, but a general time frame.

By the way, i did not intend a dick measuring contest regarding intelligence forces. I was just making a point for Baloch saheb.

I do understand it , sir.

I am just hoping that things will be taken in a similar light note when tables will turn :)

tales are turned and a an attack on Pakistani base is foiled like this one? yes I will understand if you guys joke about it if the only loss is the terrorists.

now that we learn about a loss of a security personal so the joke time is over.
RIP to the dead soldier

I will explain. Yesterdays call intercepted. All aircrafts moved. Airbase was made ready. Only people on our side who died were the ones at the gate. The first responders. You do realise that exact time they will attack is not known, but a general time frame.

By the way, i did not intend a dick measuring contest regarding intelligence forces. I was just making a point for Baloch saheb.
got it buddy truly respect

I guess we may finally use the gas we all have been talking about))
nerve gas or something? this is best solution but Pakistanis dont like using it as they can be sued by Amnesty international and face Pakistani human rights lawyer Asma Jahangir

nerve gas or something? this is best solution but Pakistanis dont like using it as they can be sued by Amnesty international and face Pakistani human rights lawyer Asma Jahangir

Arrey no yaar, nerve gas. Seriously?

The same type used by the Ruskies during the cinema siege. Anaesthetic gas, to tranquilize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom