What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even before the base has been cleared, the Indian authorities have completed their investigation, the attack was carried out by Jaiesh-e- Mohd....who were helped by the Punjab Rangers.....here ends the story. :D

And ISI made payment for arrangement from Dawood Bhai's account.

upload_2016-1-2_12-8-37.png

To be honest I am shocked to see the attitude of our Pakisani friends in this thread.....It started from the first few pages.....
Why are you shocked? You shouldn't be. When India backs every two bit terrorist in Pakistan, why would the Pakistani public have any sympathy when the tables are turned?

Why shocked?

The face they put up everyday flush away with the glee they get with such terror attack on kafirs.

Simply, they can't hold on their happy harmones secretion.

dont try to be saint now... we excectly know how angel u Bhartis are...

Terrorisim is cause of ur only win against Pakistan...

Why are you shocked? You shouldn't be. When India backs every two bit terrorist in Pakistan, why would the Pakistani public have any sympathy when the tables are turned?

Well I am talking about PDF posters, not the public.... If you find time browse Kamra attack thread to see how people were reacted....Any way that is not the subject to be discussed here.....

You got any proof of Indian involvement? or just plain old rhetorics?

What is surprising me is, Inspite of all these the terrorist manage to hold on for more than 8 hours...... (due credit to them to have neutralized 4 with out any damage to assets)

The Attack started at 3-4 AM and all 4 terrorist are killed at 9 PM and all of them couldn't cross the internal periphery of the Base so it took 5-6 Hrs to kill the 4 Now there was a 2 hour lull and combing operation started which is when they found the 5th terrorist and now the final assault was launched to kill the last rat so i would still say Armed forces has done well in minimizing the damage to the assets

To be honest I am shocked to see the attitude of our Pakisani friends in this thread.....It started from the first few pages.....

OTOH i am not surprised at all.

Remeber this . . . Hypocrites are always right.

Whether attack is on our soil or on theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom