What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The govt made U turn on pak policy and now they need to explain why they made such a crucial policy change ? what were compulsions behind it ?

If Pakistan is indeed involved in this attack then it is incumbent on GoI to make a reprisal attack on Pakistan in the same manner in which Pakistan suffers 10 times the casualties.

Pakistanis believe India will respond, from Afghan soil.

Now Indian media is pressurizing Indian Govt. to stop peace talks with Pakistan, no wonder who did the job.

The govt made U turn on pak policy and now they need to explain why they made such a crucial policy change ? what were compulsions behind it ?

I still support the peace process. We should continue. There will ofcourse be forces who will try to stop it. But that means its working.

Looks like few members are on a different high after this attack. I am glad that security forces foiled this terrorist attack, we lost 3 precious lives but things could have been much worse considering how such attacks on an air base turned out in other places.

Pakistanis believe India will respond, from Afghan soil.
And if the Govt of India finally believes that Pakistan Military was indeed involved in sponsoring the attack, let us prove the Pakistani's right in their believes.

They dont do suicide attack. Infact Shiv Sena who are the most right wing, more than RSS, throws ink as their highest level of attack.

this is not the thread, otherwise i have a nice answer for you. :)

Apni ghalti dusron pe na dalo . As if Kashmiri loves you.

I still support the peace process. We should continue. There will ofcourse be forces who will try to stop it. But that means its working.

Nothing will come put of these peace talks as long as different power centers are not taken in loop while holding talks. otherwise attacks like these will continue to happen and govt will give impression of being soft

dont try to be saint now... we excectly know how angel u Bhartis are...

Terrorisim is cause of ur only win against Pakistan...

I tried hard but couldn't understand what you wrote. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom