What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawnz . typical indian R**** rona .

I tried hard but couldn't understand what you wrote. Sorry.

71= Indian funded terrorism against Pakistan... if u dont mourn 71 terrorism then dont expect us to mourn yours.

u celebrate 71 terrorism..

I cant deny that..... You may be living in denial, but i am very sure that there are forces among both countries who want to sabotage every peace effort by both countries...... Thareek gawah hein.....
Indian militery establishment and Raw does not want peace between both countries thats why they r in action just like Shamjhota Express.

a c-17 just took off from the base , fighting still going on

Nothing will come put of these peace talks as long as different power centers are not taken in loop while holding talks. otherwise attacks like these will continue to happen and govt will give impression of being soft

And that is exactly the plan, i heard there were plans to involve the Pak General in the talks.

Ever since Modi came to power, I have been saying "there will be a false flag," Here you have it!

Didn't expect it to happen so soon though.

This is just a trailer. India's time to pay hasn't even fully started yet. Its just to tell the Indian establishment that their projections of getting away with what they did in Pakistan have failed. Its show time.

Oh really we are scared

014d0bf61f8b222651775662327d199c.jpg

Is there anything new are you guys going to try which was not tried in the past 67 years ? So keep your bravado to TTP alone as we all Indians know you Pakistanis are the best living example of what Einstein said in the below quote

albert-einstein-quotes-insanity-doing-the-same.jpg.jpg

Indian militery establishment and Raw does not want peace between both countries thats why they r in action just like Shamjhota Express.

Lol....Entire Military establishment or few guys ???? If that was the case? Why would Indian agencies find the right culprits, It would have been more easy to blame Pakistan right? By the way it was an Indian agency who investigated it..... We shall discuss it in another thread.....Not here, so i dont expect you to quote me here unless it is non this incident

they believe.. but they cant do shit.. i want to see 56 inch breast of Modi now :D

You guys are pretty clear on what you believe. You must believe the bankroll in Afghanistan just got little bit more thick?

Either way, India is continuing on economic progress. While you guys do god knows what.

Ever since Modi came to power, I have been saying "there will be a false flag," Here you have it!

There you have it, another conspiracy theory. For Pakistanis everything inconvenient becomes 'false flag'

Can i apply the same logic to APS?

71= Indian funded terrorism against Pakistan... if u dont mourn 71 terrorism then dont expect us to mourn yours.

u celebrate 71 terrorism..

Since there were plenty of PA uniforms stocked in East Pakistan...Mukhti Bahni fighters looted the godowns and used those uniforms for mounting false flag atrocities...and rapes..Mujeeb case was never proven in a court of war crimes..only Bangladesh and Indians cry over it...

This attack has all the makings of a false flag and will be used as a leverage against CPEC in international diplomacy.

So you believe this is a False Flag??? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom