What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misam Ali 2 hours ago
My explanation for this, may not be accurate- Whenever the indo-pak govt attempt peace overtures, we witness one or more major terrorist attack.The launching of the Samjhauta(compromise) express train between indo-pak, was greeted by powerful blasts, blamed later on Hindu extremists. Similarly, we witness regular cross border attacks when there is to be a thaw in place. In simple words, this is not in the hands of the indian or pak govts anymore. Most probably such attacks are coordinated from third party countries. Countries which are afraid of a full potential of an Indo-pak economic integration, and the drying up of defense contracts and a higher spend on welfare instead of defense. The empire of chaos.
I wish that the govts beef up the security and continue with further economic integration.

When a terrorist is elected PM, what else were you expecting? Conveniently playing naive are we?

The problem I see here is the word "Terrorist" have different meaning for world and you..... I do not want to continue beyond this, because The conviction in your mind is soo deep that i would be wasting both of our time...

Right? Modi just took the initiative to visit and dialogue with Pakistan, and somehow this is an Indian false flag? :lol:

There isnt a rouge institution(s) in India that by-passes the civilian government for their own agenda. That's well known world wide to support terrorism. To the point the US didnt inform that country ahead of an important raid. That's in another country.

Who was behind Samjhota Express??? Aliens? Maritians?

:) its so easy to change ur ip adress.. do u know hacking... get smart.
So you are saying they made call using voip??
also did they change the dns ip and dynamic ip? Thats impossible unless they have a huge backing from some hackers organization.

The problem I see here is the word "Terrorist" have different meaning for world and you..... I do not want to continue beyond this, because The conviction in your mind is soo deep that i would be wasting both of our time...
It's not about conviction, it's about evidence. There is a reason, why ever sane country denied Modi visa, prior to him becoming PM.

so how many terrorist killed and still left?

It's not about conviction, it's about evidence. There is a reason, why ever sane country denied Modi visa, prior to him becoming PM.

Based on evidence???Like you just said it is a false flag??????? Any way we have enough threads to discuss modi, but that is not this thread is all about..... unless you want to make it to one

The attackers are not even identified yet but the media is already raising concerns on Modi Pakistan gambit...serious flaws in the propoganda making..Indians cannot even get sequence of events right..

Terrorists storm air force base, first challenge to Modi’s Pak outreach - The Hindu

There is a pattern here to recognise..usually there is a bollywood movie on the theme of India-Pakistan showing India has a hero and Pakistan as a villain for social conditioning of people attitude (Bajrangi, Phantom) followed by an attack in India blamed on informally state backed terrorist from Pakistan...

This whole gambit will keep the light off from other issues in India for several months to come...

Last edited:
Subcontinent people can continue to be stupid, being lead by cronies within their own country. It's been 60 some year, like serious face palm needed. Got to be the two most stupid countries to continue this, for relatively nothing.

But it doesnt matter, if the game needs to be played, so be it. India knows what's more important in the long run, the bank roll becomes more manageable each successive year.

So are terrorists from some other country this time around?

Topic? What's topic??
First a counterterrorism expert started with trolling t

Have seen that....But then it was mostly on topic, upto you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom