What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has the clear idea what is happening, Normally such attacks happened in civilian area where media and local police are allowed and these guys provide info to local channels.... Since it is inside the airbase, only AF and Army knows the situation.....
Do explain the nature of the military base defence / security, in the Indian context.

Thanks!

Situation so far: operation is not over but investigation is....it was pakistan

No one has the clear idea what is happening, Normally such attacks happened in civilian area where media and local police are allowed and these guys provide info to local channels.... Since it is inside the airbase, only AF and Army knows the situation.....

thr is still firing going on

Rouge institution of india is Raw which has bomb Shamjhota express.So false flag operations by raw is proven.

Nothings been proven. RSS is NGO. RAW, IA, and the civilian gov are working well in union, unlike your country.

However, the whole world know about your institutions. To the point the US didnt tell you ahead of time before doing a raid to get OBL. Even going as far as making a stealth Black Hawk to evade your radar systems. :lol:

Terrorist is invisible enemy. It is not the failure of security forces such as heart attack.

Denying visa makes one terrorist???? Not in my logic, But if that suits your logic, I will agree with you and shall we get back to the topic please?
Yes it does make one a terrorits but heading an UN designated terrorist organization does not make u one.

Read Hafiz syed.

Hyprocrites are always right. Proved again
Mitti Paaoo! :drag:

4 calls intercepted between terrorists and their handlers last night according to media.

Very sad news, let's hope for the best.

• People do not blame Pakistan with no evidence, or are you guys so efficient that you have finished the investigation too? Do not go off topic, no personal attacks, please. Don't jump to stupid conclusions.
  • Pakistani members, do not go off topic, don't derail the thread.
Any violations a ban will follow!

Can't happen. Can they not be local militants? why are people jumping to conclusions for? sick of same thing repeating itself.

Not really!

I know you are not the one but i can easily that in the post of others. You can see as well.

comparing attacks on Indian bases and Pakistani bases

attacks on Indian bases are badly foiled. the terrorists make schoolboy errors. bring all the evidence with them to help identifying the evil ISI.

attacks on Pakistani bases are mostly successful. the terrorists either escape or die by design leaving no trace about their handlers.

conclusion, Pakistani airbase security sucks balls of melon size
Indian base security rock hard like there is no tomorrow

side note:
normally these "foiled" attacks in India happen when there is not much Masala left in the news against Pakistan. ;)
Indians and their false flag attacks. You have exposed the skimpy Indian plans again and again. :tup:

everytime bad happens when indian pm visits Pakistan. At least, it was not that bad this time. We lost much more lives and resource during kargil. I hope that they won't claim to win this battle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom