What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you did miss my comment sir,
Pakistan foreign office has already
1. 6 militants infiltrate the international border in Punjab.
2. An innova gets hijacked. The driver's throat slit.
3. The innova gets punctured. Abandons the car.
4. Hijacks Punjab Police's SP's car. Also takes his mobile phone.
5. Makes a call to their handler who is in Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
6. Proceeds towards Air Force Base in Pathankot.
7. Blasts outer wall of the AFB from back end. 1st tier of security gets breached.
8. Gets challenged by Garuds and DSE. Exchange of fire takes place. Two terrorists and two garuds get killed in the exchange. Other 5 IAF personnel also get injured. One later succumbs to his injury.
9. Garuds corner the remaining 4 terrorists to a Mess building in the 2nd tier area.
10. Garuds are joined by NSG who were flown in after SP's car was hijacked.
11. 2 terrorists get killed. 2 remained at large.
12. Operation going on to search for last two terrorists. Mi35 Hind pressed into service. Punjab police and Army joins in.
Hahaha operation is not over yet.Firing is still going on.No investigatin yet.How u know They came from Pakistan??Did u know that before or u planed it like this?Ask your raw they will explain u well because they r the one who r behind that attack.like Shamjhota express.

Nothings been proven. RSS is NGO. RAW, IA, and the civilian gov are working well in union, unlike your country.

However, the whole world know about your institutions. To the point the US didnt tell you ahead of time before doing a raid to get OBL. Even going as far as making a stealth Black Hawk to evade your radar systems. :lol:
So r u trying to tell me that Shamjhota express blast was carried out by Raw with the approvel of civilian gov??

So r u trying to tell me that Shamjhota express blast was carried out by Raw with the approvel of civilian gov??

It wasnt carried out by RAW. NIA is accusing a member of an NGO, RSS. The UNSC blames a member of LeT, even issuing a travel ban by the UNSC.

besides ..melon sized balls are quiet large..
They would have had a serious tactical disadvantage... carrying all that extra weight around. Not to mention the difficulty in sprinting and crouching/general mobility etc.

Dude its just a comparison and facts!
We aint some sort of bad wishers of India...
There those terrorists have automatic weapons?? Rockets launchers?? Did they fiercely attacked with gernades and rockets on your gates or there was just firing?? Kindly share their escape plans and plans of attacks and those inside maps of airbase retrieved from those terrorists........
If you are pointing towards the fact that such attack always happen in INDIA whenever all is going well between us neighbors then its actually fascinating for us too. We fail to understand that why will bunch of un trained and under armed gunmen with such a criminally poor planning will choose a target like an airbase??
And I just hope that no one of the terrorist belongs from Pakistan this time......

Really "aint some sort of bad wishers of India"?
I don't think you can even convince yourself when you say that.

Here's the thing, India on its own has better security than Pakistan and our intelligence agencies work ten fold to prevent the entry of high caliber weapons in the country, so the question of RPGs and grenades and the like never come into question.
Why do ops like zarb-e-azb happen? Such high scale ops happen only in Pak whereas we stop it in the border itself before such situations even occur. We do short shock and awe ops and in return are able to prevent such high infestation

"why will bunch of un trained and under armed gunmen with such a criminally poor planning will choose a target like an airbase??"

You serious?

Look at Afghanistan or any other places with military installations, there are countless such events where poorly equipped terrorists have attacked such military installations.
You can't really expect extensive planning and discipline from riff-raffs.

Celebrations by Pakistani posters on this thread is quite evident. Hope Indian posters don't go down to that level when a attack happens in Pakistan.

RIP to the Air force Soldiers.
I shall never be among those who will celebrate such tragic events. Strongly condemn such happenings. It hurts really when men In uniform lose their precious lives to unknown unidentified terrorists. RIP men in uniform.

important part is , all the sleeper cells created during khan~gress government ( thanks to people like manishankars and mamta mulayam ) are now being located and dismantled , Bharat has paid the price and still people are being killed by the cowardly acts of so called nasal , but nature has her own rules , karma always follows . i guess party has just begun , illusions and misconceptions will be dealt with and time will tell the rest of the story .

havnt heard any firing or explosion for long time , i think its over , first time saw mi 35 in action ,

What India achieve from Modi Visit ?

Modi arrived in Pakistan under US and Russian pressure
After his arrival around the world everyone gave credit to ONLY Modi
Improved India image which were badly fuckedup in front of the world from past few months
Now this topi-drama to roleback..

Reality is.... Indian do these kind of things because they;'re not INTERESTED IN ANY TALK just for the betterment of their image Modi visited Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom