What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday, four Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists and four security personnel were killed in an encounter with the security forces at Pathankot Air Force Station in Punjab.

Radio Pakistan @RadioPakistan
Pakistan strongly condemns #Pathankot airbase attack in India: Foreign Office

2:44 PM - 2 Jan 2016

A statement issued by the Pakistan Foreign Ministry reads, "Pakistan strongly condemns airbase attack at Pathankot in India where many precious lives have been lost."
"Pakistan remains committed to partner with India and other countries in the region to eradicate menace of terror," it said.

India strongly reacted to the terror attack and said such incidents will hamper the peace talk with Pakistan.

Pakistan condemns terror attack at Pathankot air base - IBNLive

JeM -Historically it coordinates and shares close ties with LeT
So is Hafiz Saeed trying to break India Pakistan peace initiatives?
Or this is masood azhar (IC 84) comeback show?

So you are saying there was a heads up, and despite that this incident happened.

Why wasn't security beefed up adequately? where are the IFV's or APC's? Why such poor response?
they have everything but this air base is vast , can built two air base in tht, also pathankot is military area , atleast 1 division of army , and 1 division of tank is in pathankot, also mi-35 attack is pressed in action

May be. Remains to be seen. You should brag about it actually. 99.99% sure that India will be able to DO nothing but protest meekly.

Man u disappointed me, you should've asked your media as they seem to know everything beforehand when it comes to such unfortunate events.

they have everything but this air base is vast , can built two air base in tht
I'm watching Indian media, and all they are showing is troops arriving in un-armoured trucks.

Secondly, they have "everything", yet the operation has been ongoing for 10+ hours?

Indian media wo media hai

Jo Terrorists ki calls ko trace kr leta hai
maa or betay ki caals bhi sun leta hai
Terrorists kahan se or kese aai attacks se pehle pata kr leta hai
Kis ne funding ki kese border cross kia sb pata hai
Terrorist k ghar kahan kahan hain wo bhi pata hai
Terrorists ki pockets me kis tanzeem k letters hain wo bhi pata kr leta hai

Please Indian RAW ko Khtam kr k Indian media ko hire krlo attacks se bach jao gai thori c assistance Pak ko bhi leni chahye Indian media se :omghaha::omghaha:

This is what i said on Modi visit.. this PMLN Tola is ZERO in terms of International engagements. What Pakistan achieve from Modi visit ? and what India achieve from Modi visit ?

- Under US and Russian pressure, Modi visited Pakistan
- Modi along with 120 Indian officials arrived in Pakistan without ANY VISA and PMLN Tola welcome him
- On his arrival entire world media only gves redits to Modi and India (everything was pre-planned) credit tu phir Nawaz Sharif ko bhi dena chahye tha woh us ****** ko apnay ghar laykar gaya ? istarhan to Credit NAWAZ SHARIF aur PAKISTAN ka bhi banta tha...
- Modi visit re-define good image of India that Modi want talk with Pakistan.

THATS WHAT INDIA WANT AT THIS STAGE after his image was badly ***** in front of entire world in recent RSS harkatain

Now after today attack on Indian Airbase pre-planned staged false flag operation conducted by RAW under Ajit Doval ******, clearly evident that Modi is not interested in talk. He arrived just for the betterment of his country image. Now entire India media as usual on one line - Pakistan is involved in today's terror attack on IAF Air Force base in Pathankot (50 kilometers of bordering Pakistan)

What Pakistan achieve ? BIG ZERO!

[
Man u disappointed me, you shouod have asked your media as they know everything beforehand especially such unfortunate events.

We all know how media work on our countries...... I agree Indian media is sensationalist and make their own rumors from sources which even god cannot find.... But that is how exactly your media also works (may be a bit less sensationalist ).... Why you sound surprised???

I'm watching Indian media, and all they are showing is troops arriving in un-armoured trucks.

Secondly, they have "everything", yet the operation has been ongoing for 10+ hours?
they are showing different entry point tht gate 1 , but the operation is going near gate 2 and 3 , tht why i am telling u its a vast area

$hitty Indian Media makes up minds of its countrymen against Pakistan to limits that even if later on they figure out it wasn't from across the border, the message of "it was from the border" is gone too deep that it cannot be undone. It's like filling a 20 meters deep pipe with animal $hit and then adding 1 cm of flowers on top as compensation and pretending all is well.

#Ridiculous Indian Media.

Wow lots of Smileys and Quotes on a Terrorist attack thread by Pakistanis goes to show how much love you have for a terror attack in India

like Indian loves terror attacks in Pakistan... first ask yourself especially your media that unko sab pata chal jata hey pehlay say tu phir atack ka bhi batadetay honay wala hey ? Baywaquf banaya huwa hey dunya ko ? mera khyaal hey baywaquf tumko tumhare hakomat nay bana rakha hey dunya ko ub nahe bana sakhtay!

This again proves that Pakistan government has no control over its army or ISI! Very dangerous situation for India!
Forget what control GoP has over ISI, what this is really showing is:

1) Despite a heads up, the Indian Military failed to put in adequate defensive measures.
2) Despite just a handful of infiltrators, even after 10+ hrs the operation is still ongoing
3) "150 commandos" as per Sahara News, were deployed at Pathankot Airbase. Results are in front of us.

Any which way you look at it, looks bad for the Indian Military.

[

We all know how media work on our countries...... I agree Indian media is sensationalist and make their own rumors from sources which even god cannot find.... But that is how exactly your media also works (may be a bit less sensationalist ).... Why you sound surprised???

I am not, in fact, I am all eyes and ears as to when will your government endorse their rhetoric as official statement, which has become a norm for us, and the world.

Funnily, this tradition has reached almost epic proportions in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom