What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have to be a special case if you believe these calls are real. This is pure pathetic journalism and the sad factor is that people believe this media and they believe it so much that they have made any incident into a Pakistan ISI conspiracy... Even posters here believe their media which tells you what the am admi would believe. This will be blamed on us with full fervor before any investigation report comes and even if the report says negative on Pakistan the media will still blame Pakistan citing the reports as false especially since they got the calls.

door darshan broadcast, seconds after the attack....

Pak ny kea aik or war .

g haan darshko, isi ki aik or ghinoni saajish hoi baynakab

. pathan kot m vayoo seyna k aday p aatng vaadeo ka hamla. thakan sy choor saynak us samay manoranjan kr rhy thy. laikin aik do ko narkh m bhaij dea baaki Pak seema par krnay m kamyab.
tohee vemaan in ki khoj m lgy hain. yodhak shaytar jaysi ran reeti apnana ho gi............

Terrorist incidence in India has increased ever since doval is made NSA

And even his BS of proxy war wrt Pakistan,the terrorism activities in Pakistan are at a decade low.

So Doval has failed on both fronts,Be it internal security or proxy war

[

We all know how media work on our countries...... I agree Indian media is sensationalist and make their own rumors from sources which even god cannot find.... But that is how exactly your media also works (may be a bit less sensationalist ).... Why you sound surprised???

Niar sahab I've never ever seen any attack in PAkistan media start blaming Pakistan... I have never ever seen this... show me any single footage of Pakistani media on the day of attack koi bhi video dekhayen kise bhi channel ki where Pakistani media blaming India or even name India or raw...

You would have to be a special case if you believe these calls are real. This is pure pathetic journalism and the sad factor is that people believe this media and they believe it so much that they have made any incident into a Pakistan ISI conspiracy... Even posters here believe their media which tells you what the am admi would believe. This will be blamed on us with full fervor before any investigation report comes and even if the report says negative on Pakistan the media will still blame Pakistan citing the reports as false especially since they got the calls.

Nobody's blaming Pakistan here..

Blaming anti India elements in Pakistan..namely, Jaish E Mohammed or LET or Harkat Ul Mujadeen isn't exactly blaming the Pakistani people or the Pakistani establishment.

Pakistan foreign office has already

Hahaha operation is not over yet.Firing is still going on.No investigatin yet.How u know They came from Pakistan??Did u know that before or u planed it like this?Ask your raw they will explain u well because they r the one who r behind that attack.like Shamjhota express.

Because I said so ? Seriously if I was as adamant as you then I would have asked about the bodies of 10000 so-called militants getting killed in Zarb-e-Azb.

So you are saying there was a heads up, and despite that this incident happened.

Why wasn't security beefed up adequately? where are the IFV's or APC's? Why such poor response?
Poor response? These guys came looking to blow up IAF aircraft and had huge quantities of RDX in their possession and they were entering prevented from doing so. They didn't even get into the base but were kept around its periphery.

How is a APC going to prevent this attack? Anyway there are armoured vehicles there but it doesn't change anything for this kind of attack.

And even his BS of proxy war wrt Pakistan,the terrorism activities in Pakistan are at a decade low.

So Doval has failed on both fronts,Be it internal security or proxy war
It's not Doval but Indian media that is a total failure

For argument's sake, even if one was to entertain the frivolous Indian claims, ... Pathankot base houses MiG-21s, can that even be considered an asset or is it worth all the risk and effort.!!! It's 2016 not 1965.
IAF lost much more valuable assets through sabotage in the 80s.

They lose their their assets much important one like SU-30MKI Heli and Hercules etc etc by crashing them why would one need to attack MiG-21 base :D :D

The sick frame of mind is quite evident from the first page of this thread - all the smileys and the likes says a lot of the mentality of some of the posters here...and, its not a new occurrence - remember, I have been on this forum from a long time and have seen such posts in all terror related threads. What I hoped for is that Indian posters don't go down to that level when something similar happens in Pakistan.
Stop acting all snow white and that, forget terrorist related incidents, one just has to read the Indian comments after the death of a PAF female pilot to understand the dirt level of Indians mind set. So please leave the so called morals out of discussion.

Niar sahab I've never ever seen any attack in PAkistan media start blaming Pakistan... I have never ever seen this... show me any single footage of Pakistani media on the day of attack koi bhi video dekhayen kise bhi channel ki where Pakistani media blaming India or even name India or raw...

I am not, in fact, I am all eyes and ears as to when will your government endorse their rhetoric as official statement, which has become a norm for us, and the world.

Funnily, this tradition has reached almost epic proportions in the last few years.
I just wonder
Why a prescripted narrative against Pakistan military and ISI is propagated claiming it's against peace moves
When it's the Indian military which has constantly rejected easing of tensions and says its best time to keep pressure on Pakistan when it's busy in fight with Taliban
The Indian National Security Adviser boasts that he will pay 10 times demanded by BLA and TTP in their fight against Pakistan but all this is conveniently forgotten

Its was Indian military and spy agencies that forced Vajpai to back away from agreed peace sighing in Agra when Musharaf was there , the COAS of Pakistan army

On look Pakistan is buying 8 F16 this is proof it doesn't want peace
Just don't look at our billion dollars military purchases from west and Russia...lol

P's since the attackers will have their travel and identification documents on them and make phone calls to ISI HQ so we can't complain

I was just saying why they are not willing to suspect their own forces that show no appetite for peace?

Last edited:
How did you get to that conclusion???

Every time India and Pakistan are at the verge of thawing their relationship, such attacks happen.
Blaming Doval is juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom