What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor response? These guys came looking to blow up IAF aircraft and had huge quantities of RDX in their possession and they were entering prevented from doing so. They didn't even get into the base but were kept around its periphery.

How is a APC going to prevent this attack? Anyway there are armoured vehicles there but it doesn't change anything for this kind of attack.

For 10+ hrs going around the periphery, looking for a handful of attackers? Yeah, right!

Read my previous posts, this attack, false flag or not, has exposed major chinks in the Indian Military.

Lets put that aside for a minute.

From an Indian SP's phone calls were made to PK (allegedly). An imminent attack was perceived. Why didn't the IAF /IA beef up security? Why is the OP still ongoing after 10+hrs? Why a handful of attackers, have crippled an airbase for so long?

You can blame who ever you want of this incident, but history will also show a poor response from the Indian side.

Two Columns of 6 GR was moved in the Airbase fro protecting the assets, NSG and Garud were moved to AFB. The attacked in the night., like pesky cross between swines and rats. We lost two in the gun fight. Where does it reflect badly ?

How did you get to that conclusion???

Every time India and Pakistan are at the verge of thawing their relationship, such attacks happen.
Blaming Doval is juvenile.

Yes and why it always happen on indian side?

i believe that extremist hindus are behind this and the tour of modi was part of this plan because election in india is largely based on relation with pakistan.

Good point, maybe the IAF wanted to get rid of the "Flying coffins" and at the same time blame Pakistan. Kill two birds with one stone?

Kamra attack? Mehran base attack? Minhas base attack? what equipment was Pakistani forces trying to get rid off?

Check devals videos posted by his Indian fans

Irfaaan sahib..... Zara woh video dyaan se dekhiye aap ko samaj ayega....... Btw he was not NSA when he made that speech, probably never dreamt of becoming one that time....

The intelligence agencies have intercepted four calls made by terrorists. According to reports, one of the terrorists called up his mother in Pakistan. During the conversation, the mother told her son to take his meal before dying in the attack.

Son, eat before you die: Pakistani mother told Pathankot terrorist

Son, eat before you die: Pakistani mother told Pathankot terrorist | Zee News
Hahahaha. Hilarious interceptions. Wonder why these terrorists are still using non encrypted channels in 2016

Kamra attack? Mehran base attack? Minhas base attack? what equipment was Pakistani forces trying to get rid off?

Mate there are certain logic, which according to some only fit in Indian case....... Bakhi aap samajdaar hein

What i understand was
1. The prime objective was to capture terrorists alive which can give much more credible infor about the background planning and sponsors
2. Pathankot is not a small place..
3. The decision to neutralise was taken only after visuals confirmed that they are carrying heavy amount of explosives

Thus the whole time frame has stretched or else it would have ended long long back

I just wonder
Why a prescripted narrative against Pakistan military and ISI is propagated claiming it's against peace moves
When it's the Indian military which has constantly rejected easing of tensions and says its best time to keep pressure on Pakistan when it's busy in fight with Taliban
The Indian National Security Adviser boasts that he will pay 10 times demanded by BLA and TTP in their fight against Pakistan but all this is conveniently forgotten

Its was Indian military and spy agencies that forced Vajpai to back away from agreed peace sighing in Agra when Musharaf was there , the COAS of Pakistan army

On look Pakistan is buying 8 F16 this is proof it doesn't want peace
Just don't look at our billion dollars military purchases from west and Russia...lol

P's since the attackers will have their travel and identification documents on them and make phone calls to ISI HQ so we can't complain

I was just saying why they are not willing tonsuspect their own forces that show no appetite for peace?
The Indian military has ZERO say in dictating policy- NONE. So the entire premise of your post is flawed.

It's funny that Pakistanis mock Indians for how quick they are to point fingers at Pakistan but Pakistanis are equally as foolish to rule out Pakistani elements with no facts just because they want it to be true.

In the face of evidence (yes yes, unsubstantiated I'm sure I'll hear you say):

- this airbase is the closet to the IB
-calls intercepted between these terrorists and handlers in Pakistan

Still "inside job"? But you guys like to have it both ways- THIS was an inside job but PNS mehran and Karma were of course Indian sponsored.

If you actually want to rub some salt into those wounds why don't you look to this incident to see how to protect your assets and what the absence of insider collusion will do. This base repelled the attackers with no loss of national assets.

Lets put that aside for a minute.

From an Indian SP's phone calls were made to PK (allegedly). An imminent attack was perceived. Why didn't the IAF /IA beef up security? Why is the OP still ongoing after 10+hrs? Why a handful of attackers, have crippled an airbase for so long?

You can blame who ever you want of this incident, but history will also show a poor response from the Indian side.

Security was beefed up- which is the reason attack failed in first place-

OP will go on till the area is properly combed off and declared safe of any stray explosives lying around- Its standard procedure-

Air Base is operational- C-17 has been flying in and out from there- the area of operation has been in the periphery of the base-

Yes It will since Indian military is now incapable of responding and It also Justify the military spending of India to make Its military capable of responding to such incident in an offensive manner- History will justify a strong offensive Indian military machine with these incidents-

Mate there are certain logic, which according to some only fit in Indian case....... Bakhi aap samajdaar hein

Many aren't too bright to hide their unbridled joy.

Nobody's blaming Pakistan here..

Blaming anti India elements in Pakistan..namely, Jaish E Mohammed or LET or Harkat Ul Mujadeen isn't exactly blaming the Pakistani people or the Pakistani establishment.

No those organizations do not represent is but your media is claiming that our intelligence agencies have sponsored the attack. I would rubbish media claim if it didn't have such an effect on all of you. This thread is filled with posters who believe it was us, comments of news section is filled which means general populace have already made up their mind blaming us.

You have went one step ahead and have called us sick minded bcz apparently we can't even defend ourselves when accused. Your posters come with rubbish when an attack happens claiming you reap what you sow and you here blame us and we can't even defend ourselves...

How can you claim that majority are enjoying this? We are criticizing you army, intelligence , your media blame game and the mentality of your people where blame goes on us ( Pakistan) first. Everybody is pissed off and frustrated at being blamed.

Yes there are psychotic terror posters who celebrate death but that doesn't mean you can generalize all of us. I get it. You are hurt but you can't stand and blame this on us until credible proof comes and by us I dont mean the terror organization but our intelligence and army ...

The intelligence agencies have intercepted four calls made by terrorists. According to reports, one of the terrorists called up his mother in Pakistan. During the conversation, the mother told her son to take his meal before dying in the attack.

Son, eat before you die: Pakistani mother told Pathankot terrorist

Son, eat before you die: Pakistani mother told Pathankot terrorist | Zee News

Yaar na kr aansu aa rhy hain kasm se...
Maa ka pyar :D :D maa ka aashirwad

Did the attacker said ok ami kha lon ga :D ya did he said Ami Jannat me ja k khaon ga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom