What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blamed ISI yet?

well one of terrorist had JEM written on a piece of paper in his pocket.

2nd one was posing like veena malik with isi written on his arm for a photo with a mig 29 when he was shot..

third one had face painting of lashker e toyiba flag on one side of his face.... and pakistani flag on other....

they havent decided about fourth one yet.....

sad incidence but evey worst is this finger pointing which starts with first shots fired

s just a trailer. India's time to pay hasn't even fully started yet. Its just to tell the Indian establishment that their projections of getting away with what they did in Pakistan have failed. Its show time.

So you believe that this is originated from Pakistan?

This is just a trailer. India's time to pay hasn't even fully started yet. Its just to tell the Indian establishment that their projections of getting away with what they did in Pakistan have failed. Its show time.

Pakistan always end up shooting trailers, Indian climax becomes too much for Pakistan to handle. It redefine shapes, sizes and history.

So be cautious this time as well. ;)

Show me one statememnt from any of the agencies or govt ???? Media use incidents like this and create speculations..... Which happens in Pakistan too......

Wait mate its coming ;)

This is just a trailer. India's time to pay hasn't even fully started yet. Its just to tell the Indian establishment that their projections of getting away with what they did in Pakistan have failed. Its show time.
Glad to see Admins supporting terrorists. :flame:

Wait mate its coming ;)

I cant deny that..... You may be living in denial, but i am very sure that there are forces among both countries who want to sabotage every peace effort by both countries...... Thareek gawah hein.....

Not only believe but he back them up, though @Horus might be upset at this failed attempt.

To be honest I am shocked to see the attitude of our Pakisani friends in this thread.....It started from the first few pages.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom