What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been almost 12 hours since this ordeal started but still so much confusion can any one tell what was the actual number of terrorists and how many confirmed killed so far and how many still at large and what is the current status ?

Unlike attacks in pakistan, They normally doesn't accept responsibility in India.....Very rarely the do though.....
There are hideouts in Afghanistan and training camps. We have almost finished their network in our country.

actually area is vast of this air force base tht why

I have read that.....Even then with such intel inputs, these terrorist should not have been allowed to cross that far......Hope we will learn from our mistakes here

There are hideouts in Afghanistan and training camps. We have almost finished their network in our country.

That is not the point here, the point i made is "No terrorist organisation take responsibility of attacks in India, unless it is in Kashmir"

I have read that.....Even then with such intel inputs, these terrorist should not have been allowed to cross that far......Hope we will learn from our mistakes here

That is not the point here, the point i made is "No terrorist organisation take responsibility of attacks in India, unless it is in Kashmir"
Kashmiri militant organisation are not as strong to conduct such operations.

Kashmiri militant organisation are not as strong to conduct such operations.

Aree Yaar..... You seems to have a bit of comprehension issue, or i have problem in explaining my point... Either way lets stop it here and focus on the topic....

It's not them. Four Terrorist sent to Hell are not Sikhs. :agree:

It can be a Khalistani movement, But there is no official communication from Indian authorities as they are busy with the operation itself....

Here we go... Bhaartis going haywire pointing fingers at Pakistan for Pathankot Attack
Another Star Plus drama has been started
12368_10153534736647663_1856340668926591329_n.jpg

Difference b/t terrorists in India and the rest of the world
-Terrorists are indentifeid and traced even before the operation is started
-Indian forces usually play a 5 day test match with terrorists
-Somehow indian forces are the only force in the world who are able to capture alive suicide bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom