What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit! Time and again, you get a big middle finger after each so called peace process. Is this a surprise to anyone? I called it a few days ago. It is time GOI realized that there could be no peace with Pakistan as long as PA call the shots.

The reason why such attacks happens is the same attitude.... .When ever there is a peace process, there are every chances of an attack to topple the process, and guess what, this time the agencies were prepared......... All we should do is, keep calm, let the investigation begin (once the operation is over) and have the facts with us..... untill then it is better to keep quiet....

The militants can be a part of Khalistani movement. Folks are blaming JeM group to create propaganda against us and they forget that JeM is a TTP based group and they are all enemies of Pakistan.
I hope this attack will not be portrait as Mumbai attack and will not cause interruption between the ongoing peace talks of both countries.

What is the status of the suspected fifth one?

Are you actually in the location? May I ask in which capacity?
yeah i live near air force station , even visited it many time , even now can listen to gun firing , 3 mi 35 , cheetak , dhruv, c 130 , and some surveillance aircraft are high altitude are flying all around the base ,

You live close by?
yeah i live near air force station , even visited it many time , even now can listen to gun firing , 3 mi 35 , cheetak , dhruv, c 130 , and some surveillance aircraft are high altitude are flying all around the base ,

he militants can be a part of Khalistani movement. Folks are blaming JeM group to create propaganda against us

It can be a Khalistani movement, But there is no official communication from Indian authorities as they are busy with the operation itself.... Lot of things said are media specuflation......Having said that, there was high alert in gurudaspur as there was intel, the intel said Jem.... Terrorists know their tactisc well, and they know what to do to sabotage the peace process...

I hope this attack will not be portrait as Mumbai attack and will not cause between the peace talks between both countries.

As of now we do not know anything...... But some statments are suggesting that there will not be any attempt to stop the peace talks.....

C 130???? For what?

The reason why such attacks happens is the same attitude.... .When ever there is a peace process, there are every chances of an attack to topple the process, and guess what, this time the agencies were prepared......... All we should do is, keep calm, let the investigation begin (once the operation is over) and have the facts with us..... untill then it is better to keep quiet....

agreed, need to wait for investigation and have clear picture... till than better don't blame to anyone.....

aside if any connection found still don't need to blame all cross border people..

I would like to see Indian govt response..

It can be a Khalistani movement, But there is no official communication from Indian authorities as they are busy with the operation itself.... Lot of things said are media specuflation......Having said that, there was high alert in gurudaspur as there was intel, the intel said Jem.... Terrorists know their tactisc well, and they know what to do to sabotage the peace process...

As of now we do not know anything...... But some statments are suggesting that there will not be any attempt to stop the peace talks.....

C 130???? For what?
dont know brother but it continuously making passes above airforce base ,

C 130???? For what?

Locals were saying that IAF personnel were alert as they asked shop owners to shut down their shops and leave the area last evening after car from Punjab's SP was jacked by a group of "miscreants".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom