What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.... India is drama queen.....
Philanthropy can only flourish at the axis of Indus while OBL were the true practitioner ....

Lots of files gonna open on that episode. So rather we will live with that stigma for times to comes.

In Kargil both countries were engaged in limited conflict. This aint any like of the that.

You are talking wen we discovered NLI in our bunkers across the LOC so much for trust...

2 our great soilder passed and you said its SCRIPTED...thats y indian dont trust you

If U can kill in tens during episode of Samjhota express then these 3 poor guys were just a Bhalli for a so called greater cause.

The longer this operation goes, weaker Modi looks.

This is a troubling development, not good for India not good for Pakistan as well. Some people will troll here without realizing that war over or covert will always result in innocents dying for nothing. I hope we all realize it. RIP fallen ones.

Hypocrite Modi was already exposed when he went to Lahore

I think he did a good job. Peace process should continue.

Bullshit! Time and again, you get a big middle finger after each so called peace process. Is this a surprise to anyone? I called it a few days ago. It is time GOI realized that there could be no peace with Pakistan as long as PA/ISI call the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom