What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.jpg

Dont know which braindead handles this account.

Nobody will believe Indians, as nobody does. This is purely the work of Khalistanis. Otherwise penetration/infiltration to this high security base would be impossible.

Punjab Police has Director General has already said. they were not Locals. Jamaatis have low brains... nobody believes you.

May be I am not in favour
May be ? no sane person is confused on condemning these coward attack but a million dollar question if they blame Pakistan what is the reason for Pakistan to attack on airbase since Modi sworn as PM many attacks no single loss of high value asset. A poor low level thinking and planing behind this. They want to follow US/ Israel but they are mastered in that and for sure Pakistan is not Iraq or Afghanistan to launch attack on us on this silly excuse.

man honestly i don't understand these terrorist and indian blames or proof you wanna call. every time these terrorist come miles away from pakistan, defeat their number one intelingece forces, navy, army, air force, radars, and plus new advance sams or whatever system they call. but they will leave silly proofs. this time i guess their person phone was out of balance or out of coverage or may be battery was dead or may be they lost their person phone and had to use someones phone to let back in pakistan know that they are going to attack. come on guys be mature just blame pakistan but dont use these kinds of blames that makes you look bad. i understand pakistan is not in same level as you guys believe but atlas you guys don't do. again not disrespecting anybody or insulting india or pakistan just reminding people use your common sense and watch how world fooling both countries.realize your enemies and safe public because after all both sides we have humans living and every terroroist attack leads to innocents life. thanks

I have a query to you and others who talk on same line.
These terrorists come to india to kill maximum people, and they know very well that they are going to be ending up dead. They dont fear death, then why do you think they will bother hiding their pakistani identity ?
Rather they will want their relevant organisation (JEM in this case) names be raked up for the world to know. Thats the common practice, of claiming such attacks even in pakistan, so why will be it any different in india's case ?

In this age of technology, tracing the attackers have become very easy.

I hope Modi and sharif has the confidence in each other, and if reports are to be believed the peace effort is been approved if not initiated by PA, If PA is involved then obviously ISI also will be in the loop, with that the only people left out is HS and his friends..... Well they will try their luck, but i guess with out enough support they cannot do much.....

Unlike Indian Military and Intelligence agencies- PA and ISI are not monolithic organizations. These institutions have grown too big and have operated too long with no oversight and control leading them to become a state within the state. As such they have different fractions within some of which are opposed to peace with India for obvious reasons and it is these off-shoots who are responsible for all the spoilers and the mischief. Saeed, JeM, LeT, JuD left to themselves alone are impotent and inconsequential.

The challenge within Pakistan is to reign in this rogue elements which is easier said than done because at core they are deeply patriotic and believe they are doing the right thing for Pakistan. They may be decorated soldiers and generals who command a high degree of respect. Thus I believe both the Sharifs have their work cut out for them,

India is relatively simpler, Army united under their chief, Intelligence agencies domesticated and used to following political dictates. So whatever the PM commands happens with a certain lag.

Last edited:
Nobody will believe Indians, as nobody does. This is purely the work of Khalistanis. Otherwise penetration/infiltration to this high security base would be impossible.

A_sad Miah, thanks for yet another Professional Post. :lol:

Wait for GOI to realse the pictures of 4 Pigs sent to Hell. The pictures would answer everything. ;)

May be ? no sane person is confused on condemning these coward attack but a million dollar question if they blame Pakistan what is the reason for Pakistan to attack on airbase since Modi sworn as PM many attacks no single loss of high value asset. A poor low level thinking and planing behind this. They want to follow US/ Israel but they are mastered in that and for sure Pakistan is not Iraq or Afghanistan to launch attack on us on this silly excuse.
Yes, 'May be'! Because this is fine during war times. This is fine when the oppressor gets attacked for occupying illegally.
Not fine when someone false flags or when some one tries to derail the peace process

This doesn't serve PA nor the GoP. PA is way too stretched up to mess like that with anyone external. GoP is all love for Modi even before Modi visited

Sad loss of Jawans over someone's sick policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom