What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
man honestly i don't understand these terrorist and indian blames or proof you wanna call. every time these terrorist come miles away from pakistan, defeat their number one intelingece forces, navy, army, air force, radars, and plus new advance sams or whatever system they call. but they will leave silly proofs. this time i guess their person phone was out of balance or out of coverage or may be battery was dead or may be they lost their person phone and had to use someones phone to let back in pakistan know that they are going to attack. come on guys be mature just blame pakistan but dont use these kinds of blames that makes you look bad. i understand pakistan is not in same level as you guys believe but atlas you guys don't do. again not disrespecting anybody or insulting india or pakistan just reminding people use your common sense and watch how world fooling both countries.realize your enemies and safe public because after all both sides we have humans living and every terroroist attack leads to innocents life. thanks

After pretending to world that we want good relations with Pakistan, India had to bring an early end to the recent talks drama by putting blame on Pakistan for something as usual. This has been happening always and is always part of script.

You know what is also the part of script.
Going into automatic denial mode, hailing attackers as freedom fighters, and not co-operating with india for bringing the masterminds to the books.

Pakistan existence is a threat for India ,wen fellow Indians and Chaiwala PM understand it I don't know. PM surprise trip cost two Indian lives...........No peace/economic talks with Pakistan forever.

Pakistan existence is a threat for India ,wen fellow Indians and Chaiwala PM understand it I don't know. PM surprise trip cost two Indian lives...........No peace/economic talks with Pakistan forever.

This pain is temporary. If the peace process succeeds there wont be any more deaths. In the long run, many more lives will be saved.

it seem chai wala really disappointed his Hinduvata followers who believed in his anti Pak rhetoric before elections

upload_2016-1-2_0-43-41.png

A_sad Miah, this is the work of Muslim Extremists. These attacks ain't carried by Khalistani Terrorist. You'll soon see Pics of 4 scumbags killed today.

Nobody will believe Indians, as nobody does. This is purely the work of Khalistanis. Otherwise penetration/infiltration to this high security base would be impossible.

This has to do with the crumbling support infrastructure for these terrorists within India. Not many are aware but the Indian surveillance and counter terrorists agencies are improving by leaps and bounds. All the suspected cells are under heavy scrutiny which makes it difficult for the terrorists to survive and plan for attacks deep within India

I think our intelligence over all can be seen in 2 sections..... Before 26/11 and After 26/11, After 26/11 the shock what they got changed their approach and i guess we started looking internally more than externally, and probably a reason why we did not have any serious incidents of terror since then........ I hope they keep this approach and try to be ahead of them rather than becoming complacent.....

Regarding Intel - they are capitalizing on whatever good intel they had before the net tightens further and all information flow is stopped as evidenced by the frequent exposure of enemy assets. Attacking Airforce Base seems like a last ditch desperate attempt to salvage whatever they can from the existing intelligence cache before the gaps are closed.

There were reports of Spy being caught leaking info of this airbase in 2014....Yes there are several counter intelligence operation happening, hopefully they will dry up the leak soon.....

Second analysis which can be derived is that the support for Anti-India activities in Pakistan itself is decreasing, it is the lack of institutional support which has compelled the terrorist blocks intertwined with Pakistan deep state to stage this attack in hope for conflict escalation.

I hope Modi and sharif has the confidence in each other, and if reports are to be believed the peace effort is been approved if not initiated by PA, If PA is involved then obviously ISI also will be in the loop, with that the only people left out is HS and his friends..... Well they will try their luck, but i guess with out enough support they cannot do much.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom