What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they blamed Pakistan and ISI yet?
One security personnel "believes" the attackers are from JeM :D He used the phrase "hamara Khayal hai" in an interview to AFP. So that pretty much confirms that they are from Jaish e Muhammad and obviously backed by ISI. Enough evidence to make the world believe that India wanted peace as shown by Modi's visit to Lahore but Pakistan wants trouble as shown by this attack. Just saying :p

بھارتی فضائیہ کے اڈے پر مسلح افراد کا حملہ، چھ افراد ہلاک - BBC Urdu

upload_2016-1-2_0-26-14.png

I was expecting something like this after Modi's visit, didn't take long.

Last edited:
The most competent agencie are indians within minutes even before the attack is finished they have already finished all their investigation.Americans and Europens should come for training here

i dont think its in any one's interest to let non state actors dictate the terms of relationships...

deep soul searching needs to be done by both sides....
i am sure if there is evidence pakistan will take action....
alternatively a knee jerk response declaring pakistan and its state institutions responsible should also stop....
Why dont Pakistan government dismantle the terrorists hubs in PDF, why you people are giving chance to these terrorist scumbags to derail peace and initiate a war again

They are always carrying passports, ID cards packed in a bomb / fire proof packaging, never forget these things before attack. :crazy:
Did they need to enter next world with these crap ?

Modi visit to Afghanistan then suddenly visit Lahore then attack, daal mien kuch tou kala hey..After getting assurance from Afghan intelligence that they will help more attacks inside Pakistan during any conflict with India May be Modi visit Lahore to show he is ready for peace but Pakistan back stab them..

India is crying as usual.. they have no fact and figures and blaming Pakistan...
When Pakistan never blame india right away till they have proves.. after modi left there was mardan bomb blast Pak never blame direct.. they will receive calls they will find tooth paste chips pakistani shpping bags from terrorists...
No one can go throw IB without BSF permission cuz indian side they have fence drone snipers and dogs to protect.
Indian media is making alot of money by advertizment inbetween this serious news..
What the hell... how serious is this where i get 10 minutes advertizment between report and analyzer..huf
Not proof but pattern and narratives

The most competent agencie are indians within minutes even before the attack is finished they have already finished all their investigation.Americans and Europens should come for training here

Why only Americans and Europeans ????

They don't have to work further after blaming Pakistan. Haramkhoron k pait bare ho rhe hain bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom