What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stole SP's phone and made calls to Pakistan for instructions from their handlers. Lol. Ofcourse the phone was put under monitoring immediately. Hence foiling the attempt to destroy our aircrafts at the base.

After pretending to world that we want good relations with Pakistan, India had to bring an early end to the recent talks drama by putting blame on Pakistan for something as usual. This has been happening always and is always part of script.

After pretending to world that we want good relations with Pakistan, India had to bring an early end to the recent talks drama by putting blame on Pakistan for something as usual. This has been happening always and is always part of script.

The Government confirmed, peace talks will continue.

This was expected after the peace overtures. India Pakistan conflict is bread&butter for many stakeholders.

I Agree they will do everything to sabotage the peace efforts.... Even though we all expected this But i would say they were pretty quick.....and i see they have changed their tactics, They used to infiltrate and used to spend time here before they attack, these days it is either the same day of with in few days..... But they had good intel, or these guys goofed up in their plan alerting the agencies either way it was for good for us

[QUOTE="shah1398, post: 8046383, member: 168705"This has been happening always and is always part of script.[/QUOTE]
2 our great soilder passed and you said its SCRIPTED...thats y indian dont trust you

upload_2016-1-2_0-5-52.png

Yea enough with this terrorist drama... mody promise to retaliate instead of sending love letters... ..
How long india gonna use afghan for terrorism in Pak..
Ask Afghans to close our consultes,unlike some nationalities,no Indian is going to Afghanistan to carry out terror incident in Pakistan.

Have you ever heard of any Indian,who blown himself up recently ?

Very true.... Then you must confess OBL n American forces were smarter than you ppl buddy.....

Regarding OBL seems like india cries more than us... media creating hype and analysts trying to do nothing but blame Pak...
India sud take this to international criminal court simply... instead of cry out loud..
I am curious to see what modi gonna do?

Exactly.... India is drama queen.....
Philanthropy can only flourish at the axis of Indus while OBL were the true practitioner ....

Although we have 2 martyred today and an effort to destabilize the most prosperous State today,i am happy that Modi's Aman ka Tamasha came to an early end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom