What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea enough with this terrorist drama... mody promise to retaliate instead of sending love letters... ..
How long india gonna use afghan for terrorism in Pak..

I'll be disappointed if they don't.

After pretending to world that we want good relations with Pakistan, India had to bring an early end to the recent talks drama by putting blame on Pakistan for something as usual. This has been happening always and is always part of script.
Just Like Kargil ?

I Agree they will do everything to sabotage the peace efforts.... Even though we all expected this But i would say they were pretty quick.....and i see they have changed their tactics, They used to infiltrate and used to spend time here before they attack, these days it is either the same day of with in few days..... But they had good intel, or these guys goofed up in their plan alerting the agencies either way it was for good for us

This has to do with the crumbling support infrastructure for these terrorists within India. Not many are aware but the Indian surveillance and counter terrorists agencies are improving by leaps and bounds. All the suspected cells are under heavy scrutiny which makes it difficult for the terrorists to survive and plan for attacks deep within India.

Regarding Intel - they are capitalizing on whatever good intel they had before the net tightens further and all information flow is stopped as evidenced by the frequent exposure of enemy assets. Attacking Airforce Base seems like a last ditch desperate attempt to salvage whatever they can from the existing intelligence cache before the gaps are closed.

Second analysis which can be derived is that the support for Anti-India activities in Pakistan itself is decreasing, it is the lack of institutional support which has compelled the terrorist blocks intertwined with Pakistan deep state to stage this attack in hope for conflict escalation.

Regards

Regarding OBL seems like india cries more than us... media creating hype and analysts trying to do nothing but blame Pak...
India sud take this to international criminal court simply... instead of cry out loud..
I am curious to see what modi gonna do?
No need, hafu baba is declared philanthropist by UN too....
The United Nations also declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organisation in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.[13]

The return of Masood Azhar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Regarding OBL seems like india cries more than us... media creating hype and analysts trying to do nothing but blame Pak...
India sud take this to international criminal court simply... instead of cry out loud..
I am curious to see what modi gonna do?

ah.. I am saving this Quote.

upload_2016-1-2_0-16-41.png

upload_2016-1-2_0-18-1.png

9/11 Jew conspiracy

26/11 Inside Job

Parliament Attack,Gurdaspur attack etc all were inside jobs.

There is no such thing as Punjabi Taliban.
Bhai can't argue with ppl you who has succumbed to philanthropy .... Everything becomes insider's job else western/Indian conspiracy to sully the reputation of nation which sheltered OBL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom