What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CXsZ1XSUsAAZwWa.png

Punjab Police SWAT.

damn it

here we go again. terrorists will suck *** and will be carrying their entire birth record and full family tree along with signed autographs of Hafiz Saeed , Zoin Hamid on ISI letter pad.

:lol:

Don't forget love text messages from Gen. Raheel Sharif. :partay:

you assuming too much about pakistan without actually knowing but thats your own opinion and i do respect that.
and you said its easy to trace now days that mean if they don't carry passports, papers with name of organizations, cell phones, your security won't be able to tell that if they belong to pakistan?

My basic point is there is no reason for them to do any tweeks to hide their identiy.
Rather there is every reason for them to stamp their itrue dentity for the world.

5th terrorist confirmed killed.Conflicting reports on 3rd Security personnel killed or not.

EOD/Bomb disposal team just detonated two suspicious packages in Pathankot base.

A_sad Miah, thanks for yet another Professional Post. :lol:

Wait for GOI to realse the pictures of 4 Pigs sent to Hell. The pictures would answer everything. ;)
If Miah is to be believed , he can come up with "professional( pdfian)" reasoning OBL had more khalistani attributes than Islamic....

I sense some new strategy from United Jihad council, don't attack Indian civilians like Mumbai but instead Attack their security and Military installations, so that our response/retaliation should be the same and same target group minus civilians.

So far 5 terrorists killed.2 DSC jawans and 1 Garud killed.5 jawans injured.

Dead body a civilian man was found near the highway where terrorists were spotted.Not known yet if murder related to the attack

Search ops on for more terrorists of any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom