What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naah, too robotical for handling such...

The twitter handler is a comedian and uses all the usual words like chanakiya doctrine and all sort of funny things we see in forums literature....sometimes the words are like challenges you see kids makes at kindergarten level.
Yeah i do have an idea who is it....

Demand for indian intelligence is gonna rise in 2016 as they are able to finish investigation before the start of attack, i think they somehow got hold of Oracle from the matrix movie

upload_2016-1-2_1-5-44.png

I have a query to you and others who talk on same line.
These terrorists come to india to kill maximum people, and they know very well that they are going to be ending up dead. They dont fear death, then why do you think they will bother hiding their pakistani identity ?
Rather they will want their relevant organisation (JEM in this case) names be raked up for the world to know. Thats the common practice, of claiming such attacks even in pakistan, so why will be it any different in india's case ?

In this age of technology, tracing the attackers have become very easy.
you assuming too much about pakistan without actually knowing but thats your own opinion and i do respect that.
and you said its easy to trace now days that mean if they don't carry passports, papers with name of organizations, cell phones, your security won't be able to tell that if they belong to pakistan?

Pathankot terror attack: Encounter not over yet; search on for fifth Pakistani terrorist
Operation is not over yet and they already knows they cross the border 3 days ago and from Bahawalpur Dist Pakistan.

Last edited:
NDTV BREAKING, OPERATION ON. MANY MORE TERRORISTS, EXACT NUMBER UNKNOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom