What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My basic point is there is no reason for them to do any tweeks to hide their identiy.
Rather there is every reason for them to stamp their itrue dentity for the world.
i don't understand what makes you think that they get anything by showing their identity but anyhow if that makes you satisfiy that they were paksitani then i honestly respect your thoughts. but you still did not answer my question if they don't carry passports, papers with name of organizations, cell phones, your security won't be able to tell that if they belong to pakistan?

poor Indian officer. hope he lives to tell the tale.
by the way what route did the terrorists take? this time I think they would have walked from Muridkay to Karachi then swam to Goa.. then walked all the way to Pathankot, got tired and ambushed by forces

last time they walked all the way up north to Kashmir and then walked all the way back down into Indian Punjab and then died before they could reach anywhere important.

No No. Why would they repeat the route. They jet skied across the Arabian sea this time, to Calcutta. Then took a tanga to Pathankot.

upload_2016-1-2_1-21-27.png

This pain is temporary. If the peace process succeeds there wont be any more deaths. In the long run, many more lives will be saved.

Temporary??? r u serious such things happening for more than 3 decades. Peace process with whom Nawaz , COAS , Islamic thugs , terrorists all are different entities wic constitutes Pakistan. India can't coexist with Pakistan thats the bitter truth.

Most of the pics broadcasted on TV shows Punjab Police SWAT...

it seem chai wala really disappointed his Hinduvata followers who believed in his anti Pak rhetoric before elections

Of course people like me disappointed with PM visit. Parliament attack , Mumbai bomblast , Mumbai attack , Amarnath massacre , Kargil and many more even Dawood , Hafiz , Ilyas Kashmiri freely roamed/roaming in land of pure. So we believed what we see...........

i don't understand what makes you think that they get anything by showing their identity but anyhow if that makes you satisfiy that they were paksitani then i honestly respect your thoughts. but you still did not answer my question if they don't carry passports, papers with name of organizations, cell phones, your security won't be able to tell that if they belong to pakistan?

I dont get where you are going with that question, but i am sure there are many other ways to trace their identity if terrorists did not carry cell phones , papers, passports.

Temporary??? r u serious such things happening for more than 3 decades. Peace process with whom Nawaz , COAS , Islamic thugs , terrorists all are different entities wic constitutes Pakistan. India can't coexist with Pakistan thats the bitter truth.

Each and every time, peace process was stopped after just one attack. We must continue. Its for our future generation.

No No. Why would they repeat the route. They jet skied across the Arabian sea this time, to Calcutta. Then took a tanga to Pathankot.
please stop providing false info. you know they have installed new SAMS or whatever saytem called. so theres no way for jet. lets wait for media and see what they say what route they took.just hope no more innocents loose his/her life. please indian kill those garbage as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom