What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CX8YiUxWEAANWb3.jpg

CX8YkxdWcAAcX-6.jpg

Can some one translate this..
or check geonews_urdu twitter handle?
Its rumored to be something which Hizb folks have said..

One thing to be learnt from this. when a terrorist or any vermin is/are shot dead without eyesight distance or from a group of vermin, do not try to pick the body by yourself and even with proper gear. Try to use a excavator or dumper whatever there is with your hand.

Now that we don't have robots....you can shed some light on this.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA

I said the same thing right sir.. They are suspecting of few more possibly 1 or 2
One thing to be learnt from this. when a terrorist or any vermin is/are shot dead without eyesight distance or from a group of vermin, do not try to pick the body by yourself and even with proper gear. Try to use a excavator or dumper whatever there is with your hand.

Now that we don't have robots....you can shed some light on this.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA
Fully agree sir, There is a much higher chance of it being rigged with explosives as this is a fidayeen/suicide attack... Why take unnecessary casualties.. better approach safely with a updated SOP for such retrievals.

In fact even our own martyr bodies if not in Line of Sight could be rigged in case they get a chance. This aspect has to be explored and updated...

The only issue is if there is a chance we could save a life with emergency measures, that would get minimised significantly with this cautious approach

@Abingdonboy @Levina @ranjeet @graphican @MaarKhoor
Can you people believe such bravery? Is it possible for a normal civilian to display such calmness and rational approach under such conditions?
Trust me...if it was me I would have done exactly that.
Any person who knows that hes about to die tries his best not to- that's our instinct.

Dont know why his version i feel is either over the top to justify how he escaped or why the terrorists did nt kill..
Do you think terrorists were not trained properly that they missed slitting throats?
These terrorists were definitely not well trained, if I were to compare it with PNS mehran attack in Pakistan. The terrorist who penetrated the naval base had a sniper too.
The terrorists who entered Pathankot AFS made too many blunders, the attack was ill planned
1) Let off a cop.
2) Made calls using cop's phone.
3) Entered the kitchen area, had no knowledge of base (thankfully! i am talking about the location of parked aircraft like MiG-21 and Mi fighter choppers).
But lets not forget that these were men who were ready to blow themselves up, and they had enough arms and ammunition to engage security forces for nearly 13 hours. They assumed their silly mistakes would somehow go unnoticed and that they would be able to achieve their objective.

CX8YiUxWEAANWb3.jpg

CX8YkxdWcAAcX-6.jpg

Can some one translate this..
or check geonews_urdu twitter handle?
Its rumored to be something which Hizb folks have said..

It's about taking responsibility by UJC. Same thing which is already posted here. Nothing new.

The terrorists who entered Pathankot AFS made too many blunders, the attack was ill planned
1) Let off a cop.
2) Made calls using cop's phone.
3) Entered the kitchen area, had no knowledge of base (thankfully! i am talking about the location of parked aircraft like MiG-21 and Mi fighter choppers).
But lets not forget that these were men who were ready to blow themselves up, and they had enough arms and ammunition to engage security forces for nearly 13 hours. They assumed their silly mistakes would somehow go unnoticed and that they would be able to achieve their objective.

Madam, are u sarcastic or saying the ops blunder suggests they are not trained hard.. Yet evidence points them to have advance recon and intelligence to know when to hit and where to hide..

I think in this case standard operating procedure was violated. Lets not forget Lt col Niranjan was the head of a bomb squad and he died retrieving a "live" grenade.
@Abingdonboy

Madam, are u sarcastic or saying the ops blunder suggests they are not trained hard.. Yet evidence points them to have advance recon and intelligence to know when to hit and where to hide..
They are so ill trained thats is why they successfully engage highly trained commandos for 3 days, they don't have any idea of the base thats why the successfully hide in the base and coordinated attacks on security forces.
Dear attacking assets on the base i believe not their agenda, they need more publicity by hiding and continuous fight for days which they succeeded.

They are so ill trained thats is why they successfully engage highly trained commandos for 3 days, they don't have any idea of the base thats why the successfully hide in the base and coordinated attacks on security forces.
Now you are sarcastic too Sir.. :o:
This time i read sarcasm surely :tongue::dirol:

Dear attacking assets on the base i believe not their agenda, they need more publicity by hiding and continuous fight for days which they succeeded.
That was a secondary objective sureshot.. Primary was asset damage..

Primary failed but secondary i have to admit has been successful from their POV

No i wasnt being sarcastic.
I am assuming this attack was planned in a shot span of time. Usually such attacks are expected around 26th Jan, so its possible that they preponed their attack and ergo the lack in training. Modi's visit to Pakistan caused the urgency in the attack.

@Levina Seems Lt.Col.Niranjan Kumar is from Palakkad...
Oh.

But i guess they lived in B'lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom