What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes madam, We all should "trust" SP's word... :hitwall:
He must have "talked" with terrorists (inspite of his claim they were talking in Urdu and he does nt understand that language) :azn:
and he pleaded i am too young, i have small children, pl let me go :wacko:
and the terrorists looked into the cell phone and deduced its "rahu kalam" :omghaha:
so they should not kill anyone for the "success of the mission". :laughcry:

Thus, they let him go, and by the grace of God he ran from there like "Milkha Singh":super: and informed the whole world that terrorists abducted him and let him "free" :buba_phone::sarcastic:

Don't tell us how to improve. How have you improved if 4 of your military bases get attacked.
Practice what you preach.

Why so upset and does it really matter?

You won't believe the proof no matter how credible it is, don't judge yourselves for everyone else they can do the judging just fine. :coffee:
No one in the world is going to believe this crap. A country which through proxy broke USSR would be sending people in a country and with Pakistani made clothes Guns and Machines with Made in Pakistan written on them. Do you have any idea How foolish it sounds when you show these things as proof.

No one in the world is going to believe this crap. A country which through proxy broke USSR would be sending people in a country and with Pakistani made clothes Guns and Machines with Made in Pakistan written on them. Do you have any idea How foolish it sounds when you show these things as proof.

And its the same ones who you are currently fighting with. Nothing more foolish than that !!

Failure is from Indian state agencies and police

Security forces are acted accurately
On the intel
And terrorist failed to meet there primary objectives and killed like roaches in the end hiding in building

Analyse your Mehran base attack
And scale of damage terrorist inflicted there.

Its easy to criticize others .
It is epic failure. It's failure of everything Mr first the managed to kidnap a Police Officer with his Driver and after several hours they use the same car to enter your base and guess what they were not even stopped or taken out at Gate. WOW this is your accuracy

People of all sides.. Pls behave.. No finger pointing.. No bashing respective countries.. Pls restrict the discussion to Pathankot and at best brief similar base attacks

No mocking of the martyr or innocents..

No nonsense posts or insensitive posts.

Lets all be a bit more responsible out here and behave as matured folks...

Let's all salute our martyrs & pray for their families & share their grief while we sleep in d security of our homes

Don't worry Pakistan has done well in the last few decades to remove all doubt about "this crap".
GPS data and call recordings are foolish to you too?

It is epic failure. It's failure of everything Mr first the managed to kidnap a Police Officer with his Driver and after several hours they use the same car to enter your base and guess what they were not even stopped or taken out at Gate. WOW this is your accuracy

They used the car to avoid check posts and let me remind you, they did not enter via gate.. They abandoned the car in a distance and entered via the rear end.

Is it over yet ? Day 4

The base is spread across 36 Kilometers. Its not a small base that you can finish the operation in a single day.

Sir ji still far from operational details you mean to say terrorist entered gate through front gate

The pathankot AFS has preference of 24 KM and it over 5000 achres

Its impossible to cover every leakages manually that to at night where you have natural stealth in your favor fidayeen attackers have training of spl ops for years for such attacks

Point of fact is they were prevented to reach technical are which was still 5-6 km away were they spotted
By first layer of security which constitute mainly old retired DCO guards which taken by surprise

Even then one old guard took terrorist hand to hand and killed him
Died in the process

Other four runway and intercepted elite Grunda commando where three were killed and 1 Grunda commando martyred

Only one left which was escaped and was discovered in morning during combing op by joint Spl op of Grunda and NSG hiding in under construction building.

Special forces leveled the building and 1 remaining terrorist killed
Body discovered 2 hours later from the wreckage of building

I'm sorry, but there is a lot of very silly statments going on by people who seem to be quite clueless on a) the roles of units b) military training c) the capablities of specific units.

1.Garuds are "new" to what role exactly? And what does "new" even mean? They, as a unit, are over 10 years old, have served impecably to date around India and around the world. Do you think their 3 years of specalised training in every element of SF capability you can think of is meaningless?

2. The NSG is a counter terror force- end of story. They go where the terrorists are, nothing more, nothing less- this is their entire reason to exsist. There is no such thing as a close quarter/compact area force. As one of the world's premier CT units, they train in a huge range of missions- CQB is just one of them but one that many think is their sole role/capability. I wonder if many are aware that the NSG's SAG operators are airborne qualified? How does that fit with being CQB only? You think the NSG shouldbe sat around 365 days a year waiting for that one "perfect CQB mission"?? Is this how one gets better? Is this what other deciated elite CT teams like DEVGRU, FBI HRT and Delta Force are doing?

Now I'm seeing idiots on NDTV asking why the NSG weren't deployed as sentries at the gates of the AFB instead of the DSC! Come on, get real. Do you think that the NSG isn't up to this task? If so I'd ask you exactly who is? 26/11 proved the steel that exsists within that unit.

+ don't forget, the NSG's "shooters" are 100% made up of ARMY operators- many from the SF.

Bro, no one is deglorifying anyone here. My intension was to point out the way the ops was handled. Army cantonment was near by. I just felt that they should have been called first.

they will not satisfied of your explanation

I am not explaining anything to them .............. I just want them to come up with some reasonable, solid grounds and evidence to implicate Pakistan’s state support for these attacks. We have dealt with such attacks a number of times and I am sure we do know that what should be classified as credible evidence to link terrorists to an organization or a country. Their attempts at proving that they were wearing shoes, clothes or stuff made in Pakistan is not enough. The story has many flaws it does not add up right from kidnapping a senior police official and releasing him afterwards but killing a poor taxi driver…………. and then we have seen how these terrorists work they don't spare anyone but here they had access to plenty of soft targets, if they wanted they could have inflicted the same pain that we went through and can never forget or forgive, but it appears that all this exercise of terrorists was just to kill seven guards because they did not like them?...................

In nutshell you don't play games with someone who knows terrorists in and out and has dealt with them (khud to dimaghi tour pay bachay hain aur bakio ko bhi bacha samjtay hain yeh). Pakistan should reply strongly and should ask them tough questions this time ................. for me enough with their usual media rants, blame games and hatred for us............... they should grow up and act maturely, not everything needs to be a Star plus drama serial.............

nevermind
i get it,,,its a trend in India to celebrate mediocrity

And I hate when people sitting on internet make stupid comments like 'Oh, why is this taking so long' and shits like that, when lives are at stake. Let the experts do there job, for us, it should not matter if the op takes 1 day or 5 as long as the loss to life and property are kept at a minimum.

And yes, security forces in India, sadly, have to work with mediocre equipments.

Neither current situation is Jubilant buddy.... Criticizing current government & the ppl at the helm of security don't mean we are negating the blood spilled to safeguards our lives & assets...
We cant spare anyone for the failure.....
Few heads must roll down now ......

Neither current situation is Jubilant buddy.... Criticizing current government & the ppl at the helm of security don't mean we are negating the blood spilled to safeguards our lives & assets...
We cant spare anyone for the failure.....
Few heads must roll down now ......

100% agree with you. The NSG commondo who lost his life tried to do a job which are usually done by robots in other countries. It seems we havnt learnt anything after the 26/11 attack.
My point was, none of us actually know what's the situation in there right now. Let us wait for the final official statement before we start commenting.

Pathankot Airbase Attack: Another False Flag?
This is not the first time that Indian media and their analysts have reacted absurdly to a terror attack. It has become a standardized practice of our neighbouring country to put the blame on Pakistan as soon as they hear any news of mishap. Many such allegations of terror attacks on Pakistan have ultimately proven to be a false flag.

There was a number of attacks took place on Indian military in neighbouring areas of Pathankot. In most of these incidents attackers were wearing army fatigues. On friday, five gunmen in army uniform hijacked a vehicle of a senior police officer. The vehicle was later found abandoned on Pathankot-Jammu highway. Apparently the pathankot attack and snatching of police vehicle are interconnected. The question here is that why there wasn’t any proactive steps taken by the Indian authorities to avoid the Pathankot attack.

According to reports, the vehicle carrying gunmen easily entered the boundaries of Pathankot airbase without any confrontation with the guards. The entrance barriers of Airbase was removed exclusively for the vehicle to enter. This either indicates the deficiency in operational capability of Indian military, or this attack was just an addition in the list of Indian false flags.

As Pathankot is close to India’s border with Pakistan (Probably this is the only reason Indian has blamed Pakistan), It is also on the highway that connects India’s insurgency wracked Jammu and Kashmir state with the rest of the country. Jammu and Kashmir is the most militarized zone of the world, where Kashmiri people have been fighting for their freedom for almost six decades.

Furthermore, Indian Punjab is also facing a throttle in struggle by the Sikh community against the Indian state. Alike the people of Kashmir, Sikh community has also been demanding for separation from India.

In such a scenario, It would be better for Indian media to highlight the operational and tactical deficiencies of Indian forces in countering insurgency rather blaming Pakistan for every next attack. To avoid such attacks it is also necessary for the Indian authorities to work for the solution of Kashmir issue as per the will of people of Kashmir. In addition, the grievances of Sikh community also need to be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom