What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, I foresaw this kind of terrorist attack on Indian soil. Similarly I forsee an attack on some Pakistani installation in future.

Let's see how much prepared Pakistanis are to foil any such event.

I am just talking about the routine events in past so many years.
When?

Terrorists always want to call their mother or somebody important across the border when an incident happens in India. This is a unique phenomenon in which terrorists either carry their NIC or Passports and they do not forge to make telephone calls to their mothers.

Pakistan has been suffering from terrorism in the last decade during which 1000s of incidents took place. No terrorist even felt to call their sponsors or mothers anywhere. But it is definitely interesting phenomenon to witness which only happens in India.

Well, Would u want US to believe that OBL actually DIED 8 years earlier ( as many Pakistani's believe here ) and OBL raid was Fake ?

The Point is, If YOU guys can claim that EVEN OBL RAID WAS FAKE and 26/11 WAS NOT a PAKISTANI JOB ( when NS himself visited KASAB's Home Town ) You can Frame ANY THEORY.

The World HAS and WILL believe INDIA. There is a reason for that : PROOF and TRUTH.

Ex ISI Chief ( a regular visitor of Talibani Confrences and meetings on Camera ! ) has CLEARLY stated that "Nukes+Jihaad gives Tremendous STRRENGHT to Pakistan" , that speaks volumes of what the Pakistani Mentality is, ( Pakistani = ISI ).

If Nukes are to be used, ( FU Policy ) why would they be shy .. and NOT USE JIHAD , First ?

I really want Modi and Indian army to retaliate so Pakistan put them in their place. Indian army isn't up to it and thats the impression the whole world is getting after this attack

Someone please send message to Gen.Raheel Sharif asking to donate thermal vision equipment and night vision accessories to our lovely neighbours

Dont blame us, blame your force that it is being a made mockery out of in the entire world.

@Slav Defence @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal @HRK @waz @Manticore

Few points
1.The user "Sully3" has 2 UK flags
2. He is instigating a clear cut India vs Pakistan war mongering
3. Notice second quoted line. The user uses "OUR" neighbours.. UK is neighbour of India?
4. "Dont Blame us" - officially GOI did not name any country but media did.. if the user is not from that country then why use this term don blame us

its clear that user is a false flag user and is ashamed that he belongs to one of our country. His insistence on war mongering and unnecessary choice of words is only adding fuel to fire.

The user either should change his flags or should be banned right away.

Kindly do the needful..
Thanks and regards..

ALL other users pls ignore @Osiris @Spectre @XiNiX @WAR-rior
Kindly ignore the user and his posts.. Do not quote him... nor reply to him

You talk about evidence? You mean a body like UN will simply call a person terrorist and keep a bounty without evidence? Don't know maybe that's how it happens in Pakistan but not in civilised organizations.

It makes sense why you lost your rational thinking after such a devastating attack by 6-7 fighters keeping thousands of troops engaged for two days but I asked one simple thing if you guys had evidence against Hafiz saeed why didn't give it to US and claim bounty or at least to prove your allegations.

Its been years and nothing ever came from India or any other state .

I guess its high time Indians start looking inside their collars and see what they have sown in Kashmir for decades and that's what they will reap now and now its not limited to Kashmir after killing Muslims for Cows in other parts as well we can expect this movement spreading out of Kashmir and such successful attacks will only increase the morale of all those who have been victimized by Hindus and their forces to pick up weapons and avenge their lost brothers and fathers at the hand of occupying forces or brainwashed Hindus.

Rajnath Singh: Two Terrorist are still in the Air force base. :hitwall:

Terrorists always want to call their mother or somebody important across the border when an incident happens in India. This is a unique phenomenon in which terrorists either carry their NIC or Passports and they do not forge to make telephone calls to their mothers.

Pakistan has been suffering from terrorism in the last decade during which 1000s of incidents took place. No terrorist even felt to call their sponsors or mothers anywhere. But it is definitely interesting phenomenon to witness which only happens in India.

Actually I am amased how you people start doubting the Indian claims so easily, and quickly give the clean chit to your leaders, and could not see any problem in your country. Same thing too happens in the past like Kargil war, when you people was saying its only the mujahideen. Then during mumbai attack, you people starting doubting Kasab a fake , and RAW plan. Lakhvi Drama every one knows, why his voice sample is been denied. and Hafiz Sayeed and Jamat-ud-dawa who is inocient and he have no relation with L-E-T

Watch this above video.

You people are blind, who could not see, when the David hedley, statement, proof of gurdaspur, and all the evidence which can be testified by the third country transparently, all lead to one place Pakistan, and there is a point, when even your all whether friend China could not prevent you from been declared as the Terrorist country. Till then you can keep your eyes closed and keep on denying everything. But you should not think that India will keep quite for long, and specially this NDA govt. The international scene have started giving indication, that the whole world will come together against terrorism, then the one who is the core of the terrorism, won't be able to spared, just because he played the victim card and keep on denying everything, and keep on sponsoring terrorism.

There were reports of heavy smoke over base.............So can't say anything yet!!!!!

Rajnath Singh: Two Terrorist are still in the Air force base. :hitwall:

As its not yet confirmed who is behind this audacious and successful attack Kashmiri fighters , Khalistan movement , Maoists or from any of other of dozens of movements going on in India or a false flag of Raw but I feel for the mothers and wives and childrens of the soldiers currently engaged and can imagine how they will be praying for their well being.

On the other hand attackers if their families know that are doing it must be praying that some miracle happens and their loved ones can come back home and sleep with them.

This world is a strange and sad place where we build weapons to ensure peace what a farce.

Just hope this world become a better and peaceful place and people learn how to give each other rights to live freely.

I hope Indians here should also feel for the relaitves of all Kashmiries and Sikhs killed by Indian forces mercilessly just to project their power and spread terror.

RIP to the dead!
Closed for moderation....
Pakistani members, @graphican ,@Windjammer , don't go off topic, don't tackle this insanity from India media(nothing official claims yet), tackling it in itself is nothing less than insanity, by doing so you are actually mocking the dead. If you guys go off topic, you will be banned, in fact anyone who goes off topic will be banned.
Indian members: don't blame Pakistan and no, 'terrorist state' bullshit.
Let's use this thread for condolences and updates.

For the love of god, keep this place clean. Report OFF-TOPIC posts, they will be harshly dealt with!

Last edited:
Mv1dDkJXn_HoMn-iDD2e8ET-juPUpGtIrSa_9crN9gm20wP54Vz_EyPHWEw373_4MuNeBCxRuHIv4OledDYI6QurYdU3LoAHyMM8Vl1ut4PrGO0LNYjIfLY8R2C8Z1CbTmtNxoV-O5JadshNVfo=w400-h309-nc
..:laugh:

Thank you @WAJsal.. You have done hard work for keeping this thread clean multiple times.. Appreciate your hard work ...

UPDATE from news channel tickers

• PM Modi to chair a high-level meeting with the NSA, Foreign Secretary and other officials in wake of Pathankot terror attack
  • Without intelligence, Pathankot attack could have been worse, says Home Minister Rajnath Singh

update --- last terrorist is cornered in the building , soon will be over , now forces are only using grenades to kill the terrorist

I'm a Sikh. I'm aware how strong Khalistan moment is in Punjab. Apparently, better then our neighbours.

I've mentioned many a times in this thread that this attack is not carried by Sikh Terrorist. Hold your horses, once the pictures of deceased Terrorist are officially released you'll come to know who carried it - Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Jews Terrorist etc.

I'm sure my stand will be vindicated. :agree:

Rest of your Rants are not worth to reply - been reading this thrash (parrot talk) since 3+ years here.:blah:

As its not yet confirmed who is behind this audacious and successful attack Kashmiri fighters , Khalistan movement , Maoists or from any of other of dozens of movements going on in India or a false flag of Raw but I feel for the mothers and wives and childrens of the soldiers currently engaged and can imagine how they will be praying for their well being.

On the other hand attackers if their families know that are doing it must be praying that some miracle happens and their loved ones can come back home and sleep with them.

This world is a strange and sad place where we build weapons to ensure peace what a farce.

Just hope this world become a better and peaceful place and people learn how to give each other rights to live freely.

I hope Indians here should also feel for the relaitves of all Kashmiries and Sikhs killed by Indian forces mercilessly just to project their power and spread terror.

Poka! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom