What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
in that case, you need to improve your comprehension skills.
I reserve my comprehension skills to everything but terrorists. You should support me or accept that you keep terrorists in same Bracket as that of others?

Well, Pakistanis in this thread FAIL to realize that NOW India ACTUALLY sees the Difference.
The Difference in the Power and Command centre in Pakistan.

The Problem is 99% of Pakistanis DONT KNOW which Pakistan they are talking about ?
Is it the ISI or the Army or the Govt. or some "Non-State-Actors" acting on behalf of groups like LeT and JeM ?
My Pakistani freinds will agree that all the above are hostile towards India.

To all those WHo are desperately waiting the Indian Govt. to name "Pakistan", need to understand this. YOu are Facing Terror and Terrorism on your own soil, what if some elements with the same genes sneak across the border and target India ?

They would still be "From Pakistan" ( Yes, Im ok with giving Benifit of Doubt, as of now ) , but this MUST NOT be a Prestige issue after all YOU ARE AWARE that Terror elements DO EXIST on your Soil.. They regularlily target YOU and at times corss the border and target India.

What i cant understand is, how hard it is for Pakistan to say, he.. we are have the Op Zarb-e-Azb, kill our rats..on our soil if they run towards you.. lets trace them .. n kill them....for good..

The Problem is Going for an "Automatic Denial" ( OBLs / 26/11s , Headly / Lakhvi / H Saeed etc. etc. ) means, we are ALREADY suffering with a disease but if you get the same germs we WILL NEVER accept we COULD be the source" ..

No the problem is you thinking that is how pakistani's think !

But its not the case. You in India haven't got a bloody clue how Pakistanis feel and think

We have been in reactive mode ...
We get into an action after incident occurs what about neutralizing such threats before it could strike on our soil ?
Since Pakistan knows India doesn't have the capabilities to sabotage or destabilize the Pakistan as such Pakistani elements acts with complete impunity. Once the fear will drill in their hearts India too can bring havoc on its soil through covert capabilities , Pakistan would think twice.

Modi has been refraining the mention of Pakistan as terrorists sponsors state openly at international level which he must shelve away now.

Saarc has not been matured yet so we must not be banking our hopes on Saarc....

Indian Military is professional and always take national security seriously.

India is having all the capabilities not only on regional arena but international arena.

And not with out proof!!

Incidentally isn't this the same kind of evidence, you claim was used to find out APS massacre was carried out from Afghanistan?
i.e Phone calls made by terrorist to their handlers.

Not without proof! ohh you mean the bollywood style poof, last minute calling to their mothers, or carrying evidence which points every finger towards Pakistan?

Hijacked a car and reached the facility stealth / undetected all the way. Even after all intercepted calls vehicle reported missing, no body noticed the car reaching though did not forget to bring pillow.

You guys are the one to talk, you have people walking onto your airbases and blowing up your most precious aircrafts.
Almost hijacking a Naval destroyer.
Traveling hundred of miles/even crossing borders from Afghanistan and attacking your GHQ, schools, rallies.

Yeah because questioning why the hell would special forces wait until the day after to comb over operations area is crazy thinking, asking why when combing over they didn't use Thermal cameras or night vision cameras to spot the gunmen hiding.

we can raise these legitimate questions and learn from them or you indians can go into self denial and claim that u have one of the best armies in the world. yet they could take out 6 gunmen in 2 days

I really want Modi and Indian army to retaliate so Pakistan put them in their place. Indian army isn't up to it and thats the impression the whole world is getting after this attack

Useless talking to a coward who can't even display his true flag. The proof of efficacy of IA is difference between the security of Situation in India and Pakistan. India did not loose 50k in the last decade.

Do you know how tough it is to deal with suicide attackers who have nothing to loose? Who are ready to blow themselves off any second, whose only objective is destruction and mayhem , what has been the casualty count in other such attacks in reference to attacks on other countries. Our Men dont fight to die, while you suckers do and we are happy to oblige. Yeah we may have lost 7 men, but rest assured the culprits would be paid back with interest.

No one knows what kind of equipment was used or not used and why it took so long, I doubt the after action report has even been compiled yet but yeah that doesnt stop you from advertising your stupidity does it.

Hijacked a car and reached the facility stealth / undetected all the way. Even after all intercepted calls vehicle reported missing, no body noticed the car reaching though did not forget to bring pillow.

Yeah it can happen under two circumstances only.

1) False flag op by RAW to achieve something they have always dreamed of and failed and that's is to isolate Pakistan and make world believe their propaganda that Pak is involved in terror ops in their land.

It also makes one understands why this operation is lingering on for nearly two days as this way they will get more media time across world if it was done and finished in few hours then people around the globe would have forgotten quickly.

2) If it was done by Kashmiri freedom fighters then they had the help of some present or retired IAF members and planned it meticulously anyways if it was done by them its going to be a morale booster for them and their comrades as the real toll of this incident is much higher as some channels are reporting 11 indian forces men including one Lt Col is killed and we may witness a surge in deadly attacks on indian military installation across india and being a big force(atleast in numbers only) they have a lot to protect and kashmiries have a lot of targets to choose from

Indian media and their forces are hiding the real numbers for the obvious reason of avoiding embarrassment for being so incompetent .

what the actual cause would be we dont know yet but one thing is sure something is going on in Delhi and Modi after his failures at multiple fronts to contain Pakistan now wants to show his public his abilities and in desperation we may witness some flare on border or something even more serious so I guess its time to put our fighters and nukes along with Nasrs on alert.

terrorist-647_010316014343.jpg

So this pic is from here

When ur lunacy achieves the peak u behave like a dork !!!!!! :hitwall:
this one applies to our neighbors and some indian media house..

No the problem is you thinking that is how pakistani's think !
But its not the case. You in India haven't got a bloody clue how Pakistanis feel and think

Re Read.
I am Talking about an Indian Mind.

Someone please send message to Gen.Raheel Sharif asking to donate thermal vision equipment and night vision accessories to our lovely neighbours as their "world class army" can't find the tools to effectively comb over rooms in the base and make sure they aren't any gunmen left.

Well your lovely neighbours are many times more competent than you.

They didn't let terrorist destroy their precious aircrafts.

Their security personnel were not taken as hostages by terrorist.

After a 20 hour operation, they didn't 2 let terrorist escape.

And last but not the least in similar attacks casualties on Indian side are not even one third of the casualties on Pakistani side in Mehran attack.

Yes we got the clue when Pakistanis still don't want to accept responsibility of menace of terrorism on their soil. We can see why Pakistanis become ostrich whenever there is some possibility of terrorists being Pakistanis.

And indians have this problem on blaming everything on pakistan with or without using their brains facts etc.
The thing is the government hasn't even blamed anything on Pakistan yet you posters are convinced its got links to pakistan

this slave mentality indians have of blaming everyone else except them have been installed in their brains since the british ruled India.

So you mean 26/11 were not Pakistanis? Then why is Lakhvi in jail. Seems you are the one who is out of this world with no idea of facts and ground reality. As I said it's understood. When a live terrorist gets caught Pakistanis become ostrich.
He's not in jail my all-knowing Indian friend. Wonder how 'Pakistani' terrorists who obviously know they will be killed in India, get caught alive. When in Pakistan terrorists always come for suicide missions. Kill innocents and then kill themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom