What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'I Am On A Suicide Mission': Terrorist Told His Mother On Phone

All India | Reported by Sudhi Ranjan Sen, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: January 03, 2016 15:28 IST
45COMMENTS
pathankot-ap-2_650x400_61451741424.jpg

In the 70-second call, made sometime this afternoon, the man could be heard saying that he was out on a "suicide mission", sources told NDTV. (AP photo)

Hours before the Pathankot terror attack started, security agencies intercepted a call that sent chills down many a spine: A call from a terrorist to his mother.

In the 70-second call, made at 1:58 AM, the man could be heard saying that he was out on a "suicide mission", sources told NDTV. Silence from the other end. Then he repeated, "I'm on a suicide mission and Allah will take care of all of us," sources said.

In less than two hours, shots rang out at the Pathankot air base. The 10-hour gun-battle that followed claimed the lives of three Air Force Personnel. Four terrorists have been killed.

The intercepted calls - made to undisclosed locations in Pakistan between 12.30 am and 2.00 am - are still being decoded. The callers spoke in Punjabi and Multani, sources have told NDTV.

One of the calls -- the longest of the four -- hinted at stocktaking by handlers, sources said.

In the 87-second call, the purported handlers could be heard asking, "Control mein hai (Is it under control?)". The reply was "haan (yes)".

The terrorist was then asked to enter the target area. "Airforce assets, choppers aur planes ko uda do (blow up the airforce assets, choopers and planes".

The security agencies are puzzling over a line: "Use samjhao, hame fikr hai (Explain it to him. We are concerned)".

The first call, nearly one minute long, was made shortly after midnight in which three people took turns speaking with the caller from this side of the border. The location where this call was received remains undisclosed.

In the second call, made around 12.52 am, a person suspected to be one of the handlers of the terrorists who carried out today's attack gave instructions to two terrorists one after another. He was brief. The call lasted 32 seconds.

I hope general Indians must be thankful to Kashmiris for keeping their bullets for occupying indian army only and giving them the reply in the same manner .
They dont want to spread terror otherwise one can imagine the number of deaths if such heavily armed men opens fire on a crowded market place , Cinema , school or college in Delhi or Bombay as that would have been lot more terrifying and easy as well but these Kashmiri freedom fighters seems to have some value for humanity unlike indian army and are solely targeting the indian army but what surprises the general analysts is the sharp rise over the past two years in attacks on IA and also the sophistication and audacity with which such attacks are being conducted.

All India | Reported by Sudhi Ranjan Sen, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: January 03, 2016 15:28 IST
45COMMENTS

In the 70-second call, made sometime this afternoon, the man could be heard saying that he was out on a "suicide mission", sources told NDTV. (AP photo)

Hours before the Pathankot terror attack started, security agencies intercepted a call that sent chills down many a spine: A call from a terrorist to his mother.

In the 70-second call, made at 1:58 AM, the man could be heard saying that he was out on a "suicide mission", sources told NDTV. Silence from the other end. Then he repeated, "I'm on a suicide mission and Allah will take care of all of us," sources said.
wish we also get dumb terrorists like this one who call before going on a mission so that we can prepare an ambush for them

45COMMENTS
pathankot-ap-2_650x400_61451741424.jpg

In less than two hours, shots rang out at the Pathankot air base. The 10-hour gun-battle that followed claimed the lives of three Air Force Personnel. Four terrorists have been killed.

The intercepted calls - made to undisclosed locations in Pakistan between 12.30 am and 2.00 am - are still being decoded. The callers spoke in Punjabi and Multani, sources have told NDTV.

One of the calls -- the longest of the four -- hinted at stocktaking by handlers, sources said.

In the 87-second call, the purported handlers could be heard asking, "Control mein hai (Is it under control?)". The reply was "haan (yes)".

The terrorist was then asked to enter the target area. "Airforce assets, choppers aur planes ko uda do (blow up the airforce assets, choopers and planes".

The security agencies are puzzling over a line: "Use samjhao, hame fikr hai (Explain it to him. We are concerned)".

The first call, nearly one minute long, was made shortly after midnight in which three people took turns speaking with the caller from this side of the border. The location where this call was received remains undisclosed.

In the second call, made around 12.52 am, a person suspected to be one of the handlers of the terrorists who carried out today's attack gave instructions to two terrorists one after another. He was brief. The call lasted 32 seconds.

So his mother was awake and took the call at 0158 am....

Look at the kind of reporting done in Indian media. Last minute call to his mother (Bollywood style) Maa meri fikar mut ker and than cut.

Well done everybody, Pakistan is blamed, case closed.

wish we also get dumb terrorists like this one who call before going on a mission so that we can prepare an ambush for them
Most of these fidayeens are dumb uneducated rags doped who obviously have no element of professionalism. They are brainwashed which means they are nobrainers.

What a farce this thread is, all the terrorist sympathizers are coming out of the shadows.

As for those questioning the Indian Defence Forces' Proficiency, I can only laugh at the idiots whose brain has been turned to mush playing CoD. How many of these idiots have had to face gun-fire in real life scenario? I am pretty sure none but all the same here they go passing of expert opinions.

Fools one and all.

RIP to the Martyrs, may Lord have mercy on your souls. You did our country proud.

One NSG soldier is serious due to splinter injuries to his head.
Prayers!

What was the verdict?
Military didn't acted and shot bullets in rapid fire as news channel wali lady wanted. Yeah that's how military person are going to learn how to conduct ops. News channels anchors will be military trainers now onwards, they will be planner, they will be judge and everything. Just sick of this attitude.

It was the same evidence that forced you guys to accept 26/11 terrorists as Pakistanis. Right? It's the same evidence that compels you guys to not share voice samples of the arrested terrorists. Some reason my friend. Some reason.
Who accepted what? You seem pretty influenced by indian media my friend.

So you mean that terrorist Lakhvi is in jail only on basis of sweets? I pity your courts then for their existence. There were satellite coordinates of the terrorists talking to their masters which was found to be in Karachi naval base if I am not wrong. But ya, something which exposes your involvement is never an evidence for you. So it's understandable.
If you guys had such a strong evidence why didn't share it with US as they put millions of dollar bounty if anyone can provide them with information that can withstand court test to induct hafiz saeed but its been years and not even a shred of evidence came from any side.

Plus after having such strong evidence why is your Pm making surprise LOVELY visits to Pakistan??
Because he knows 26/11 was a false flag just to put pressure on Pak and to weaken her by indian propaganda of spreading terror etc back them we were already having troubles at home too so it made indian hawks think they can get some concessions on Kashmir by such tactics but it all failed and today Pakistan is emerging as a stronger and united nation while india is under attack and falling apart.

All due to their suppressing and cruel policies in Kashmir.

Wouldn't your mother be awake at two in the morning, if she knew, this was your last day on earth?

So his mother already knew...
I thought he called at 2 in morning to tell her..

Make uo your minds whuch one is it...

Who accepted what? You seem pretty influenced by indian media my friend.
So you mean 26/11 were not Pakistanis? Then why is Lakhvi in jail. Seems you are the one who is out of this world with no idea of facts and ground reality. As I said it's understood. When a live terrorist gets caught Pakistanis become ostrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom