What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this how Indian security forces work? Since there was no firing, that means "all okay", lets wrap the mission and go home back. Marvellous!

There was no official statement from the army on the operation. Had combing operations halted, two terrorists would have fled the scene.

It was on a facebook page when i found that picture. Look now you own media is showing these pictures.

that doesn't absolve you of using a fake picture and post it here without any context.

So did India finally manage to capture Ajmal Kasab #2 or the action is still in place to do so?

From Ajmal Kasab 2.. I think you mean a Pakistani terrorist caught alive in India.

If thats the case, any Pakistani terrorist caught in this operation wouldn't be Kasab #2 rather Kasab #20.

its just unprofessional to tell your PM that all the gunmen where neutralised and then he makes the statement confirming it yet next day they are 2 more gunmen.

Something doesn't make sense, why did the IA wait until the morning to comb through each room. its standard procedure to immediately comb through each room and after gunmen take a building or a place hostage. the whole combing out procedure is don't within a few hours as you send extra number of personal inn once u are sure that the fight is over and u want the army to search the premises.

Either someone was being very lazy at their job last night, or the army is so unprofessional it doesn't follow standard procedure followed world over.

I disagree about the "unprofessional" and "lazy" tags..

Pathankot is not a small base nor it was that ops were possibly stopped... I am sure combing was ongoing but that combing of every room, site and base would not necessarily start right after the downing of 4 terrorists.. A lull must have been observed before authorisation of combing ops was initiated as to ascertain the whereabouts of 5th terrorists.. It can be understood from ydy night Rajnath Singh, Home Ministers tweet mentioning 5 terrorists slained not 4. Thus, its clear that lull and observation before authorisation of combing may have created a small window what is perceived a sa delay.
'

Its only after such combing our forces found not 1 but rather 2 terrorists and again the gunfight started.

Thus the use of extreme tags does not justify at all.

Ha ha. You guys said the same in 2008. Don't worry be prepared to go completely in denial mode as always once the prima facie evidence is out . We expect that from you.
Wonder why the attackers in India always carry proper evidence. Its like the second part of the same movie.

My sincere condolences to the soldiers killed while protecting the base and their family.
-
They should be proud to have such men in their families !
-
And congratulations that all terrorists have been neutralised.

All the same, IAF is going for F-35 dropping the Rafael.

From Ajmal Kasab 2.. I think you mean a Pakistani terrorist caught alive in India.

If thats the case, any Pakistani terrorist caught in this operation wouldn't be Kasab #2 rather Kasab #20.

Well since Pakistan and its evil institutions were blamed from the get go so it really does not matter what number you wish to call it.

its just unprofessional to tell your PM that all the gunmen where neutralised and then he makes the statement confirming it yet next day they are 2 more gunmen.

Something doesn't make sense, why did the IA wait until the morning to comb through each room. its standard procedure to immediately comb through each room and after gunmen take a building or a place hostage. the whole combing out procedure is don't within a few hours as you send extra number of personal inn once u are sure that the fight is over and u want the army to search the premises.

Either someone was being very lazy at their job last night, or the army is so unprofessional it doesn't follow standard procedure followed world over.
I wont comment about the Indian proficiency but I do want to comment on the thinking of the terrorists and their planners

first principle of such plan is secrecy and removal of anything incriminating that can betray your source.
I am saying this if indeed Pakistani agency is planner of this attack,. the first thing they will do is to ensure complete radio silence and removal of any document any item that can help the investigators back to the source. Unless if its an independent terror outfit that doesnt shy away from claiming the responsibility for propaganda purposes but NOT until the objectives are achieved.

I know Indians will compare it with the school massacre in Peshawar where the phone call was made but the school was not a military installation and the most killing was done already in first ten minutes by the time the response started. there was simply no time. the terrorists found many children in a hall and did 80 to 90 % killing there.
but in this case the Indians had plenty of hours at their hands.. the base is big and there were no mass of people in confined spaces that terrorists could have massacred. so if night vision equipment was not at hand then the dogs are your best friend .. they can sniff out the intruders.

Will they find pakistani sweets on them like they did last time on Kassab

i think most pakistani want india to show some aggression so they can give the same reply. because no one in the world fears Indian army, especially when it takes them 2 days to flush out 6 gunmen lol
rest assured there will be something found on the dead terrorists that will help to identify their backers. JeM note was claimed to have been found.

as for border aggression is concerned from the Indian side. well it never remained one sided. Pakistani rangers also shot back and killed.. just shows the level of maturity of both nations and its citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom