What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes time to find a couple of cowards hiding in a large airbase and firing on your backs.
As far as professionalism goes, you wouldn't find bin laden hiding next to an indian army camp or the Indian army planning misadventures without informing the government
Now you will be called a false flagger because you dared to support our forces.
Brace up!!

according to the airforce official, the operation continues

That is a serious fire at 2 different locations... not a grenade.... may be atleast 2 aircraft burning??
sorry any bad wishes are failed.....losers pigs sent some filthy pigs in India.

we will retaliate this time...

ANI ‏@ANI_news 3m3 minutes ago
Operation never stopped, operation is not completed-Air Marshal Khosla #Pathankot Attack

CXyym_3UwAAoFWI.png

And you forgot that we offered our condolences when APS was attacked last December.
You had no right to mock our martyrs.
Respect is earned!!!

1month or 2months?
hold on!!! i had elaborated on my stance even in my post and later aswell to Nair - in no words i had disrespected the deceased ones --- i was mocking the indian members here and the guys taking part in the Operation - the dumbos ----lets just bury it there, post has been deleted by mods

1 months

This is a Very sad terror Incident, Prime Fascia Insider Involvement.
RIP for our brave soldiers ............
India (Modi) should not discontinue peace talks ..... same time give Military full freedom to respond as they feel right to punish and destroy Terror any side of the border.

hold on!!! i had elaborated on my stance even in my post and later aswell to Nair - in no words i had disrespected the deceased ones --- i was mocking the indian members here and the guys taking part in the Operation - the dumbos ----lets just bury it there, post has been deleted by mods
I wasn't talking about you but Irfan balouch. His intial posts on this thread added fuel to fire....or so I think. Though those were deleted (for good) later.

Is this how Indian security forces work? Since there was no firing, that means "all okay", lets wrap the mission and go home back. Marvellous!
It means combing op is going on.
The defence secretary confirmed that the op is not over YET.

Dream on!!
Our assets are safe.

let me be clear. i am not supporting the attack in any way...

but that fire is not from a grenade attack.....some thing is burning....since its an airbase ...one would persume their are not many things there that can burn...thats all i am saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom